Simplilearn has published a white paper on the benefits of digital bootcamps for enterprise learning and development. Titled “How L&D Professionals Are Using Digital Bootcamps To Build Teams Of Tomorrow,” the white paper offers actionable advice on how to incorporate digital bootcamps into programs for employee upskilling, reskilling, and onboarding.
With the ever-faster pace of digital transformation changing the business environment, it’s vital for organizations to adapt their workforces to evolving needs for digital skills. Upskilling and reskilling programs are essential for this adaptation, and digital bootcamps are the most effective method for delivering those programs.
Digital bootcamps provide a foundation for role-aligned applied learning. The digital bootcamp framework gives learners live virtual classroom instruction, hands-on labs and projects, self-directed learning content, and 24/7 support, all delivered online. Role-aligned applied learning builds learning paths on the digital bootcamp framework to take each learner from novice to expert in a set of skills needed for a given job role.
The white paper covers the following topics:
- Five ways digital bootcamps help you create a future-ready workforce
- Upskilling and reskilling secrets for your next online training bootcamp
- Contextualized learning at its finest: Top tips to foster real-world application with online bootcamps
- How to leverage role-aligned learning paths in your digital bootcamp strategy
- Eight key digital transformation skills and proven strategies for virtual training bootcamps
- Eight just-in-time support tools to combine with your digital bootcamp strategy
- Six common digital bootcamp myths and misconceptions (and the truths behind them)
- Seven tips to assess performance and skill gaps in virtual training bootcamps