Data Science today is unequivocally the most powerful business tool that is helping organizations around the world enhance their products, make smart and data-driven business decisions, and drive innovation like never before. However, as potent as this field is, it requires an exceptionally strong skillset that goes beyond the theoretical. Organizations today demand a new breed of professionals who not only possess the all-around skill sets covering statistics, key programming languages, Machine Learning algorithms but are equipped to dive into the deep end and start developing solutions right from day one.
Welcome to the PROGRAM PREVIEW of our Post Graduate Program in Data Science in partnership with Purdue University, and in collaboration with IBM!
Join us on Tuesday, January 12, 2021, 8:00 AM IST for a unique and never-before opportunity for an in-depth look at one of our flagship Data Science programs that already have helped professionals across industries, experience levels, and geographies grab exciting opportunities at some of today’s leading companies.
Attend this event to;
- Uncover the program learning path and the long list of in-demand tools and skills that you will learn as part of the program
- Our Bootcamp training approach and unique live virtual classrooms that bring in all the difference for you
- Know what Purdue Univesity and IBM bring to the table - making it a truly global program with wide-spread industry acceptance
- Get an inside look into how our project labs work and how you can leverage its various features to perfect all that you learn
- Know some of our past learners and how this program proved to be the career kickstart they needed
- Experience the Purdue-Simplilearn Online Convocation and what it feels to hold in your hand, the prestigious program completion certificate, and the many accolades that accompany it.
Participate in the Q&A session at the end of the event with our expert panel to ask your questions about the program. Uncover what makes this program one of the most sought-after Data Science programs today.
The event has already seen phenomenal participation, and we have limited seats available.
So, hurry. Grab your spot today!