Course Announcement: Simplilearn’s Machine Learning Certification Training
At Simplilearn, we constantly aim to offer courses that are aligned with the current industry trends and help professionals stay current and also further their career. We are delighted to announce the inclusion of the self-learning curriculum to Simplilearn’s Machine Learning Certification Training. With this inclusion, you can now choose to gain a certification in Machine Learning through self-paced online training or by attending instructor-led live virtual classes.
Simplilearn's Machine Learning Certification
An important subset of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning focuses on the development of computer systems that can constantly learn, adapt and evolve through data, interactions and experience. Simplilearn’s online Machine Learning Certification Training is tailored to help you comprehend and master concepts like regression, clustering, classification, and prediction.
By the end of this course, you will be able to accomplish the following:
- Master the concepts of supervised and unsupervised learning
- Gain practical mastery over principles, algorithms, and applications of machine learning through a hands-on approach which includes working on 28 projects and one capstone project
- Acquire thorough knowledge of the mathematical and heuristic aspects of machine learning
- Understand the concepts and operation of support vector machines, kernel SVM, decision tree classifier, random forest classifier, logistic regression, K-nearest neighbors, K-means clustering and more
- Comprehend the theoretical concepts and how they relate to the practical aspects of machine learning
- Be able to model a wide variety of robust machine learning algorithms including deep learning, clustering, and recommendation systems
Is This Course Ideal for Your Career?
There is an increasing demand for skilled machine learning engineers across all industries, making this certification course well-suited for participants at an intermediate level of experience. We recommend this machine learning training for the following professionals:
- Developers aspiring to be a data scientist or machine learning engineer
- Analytics managers who are leading a team of analysts
- Business analysts who want to understand data science techniques
- Information architects who want to gain expertise in machine learning algorithms
- Analytics professionals who want to work in machine learning or artificial intelligence
- Graduates looking to build a career in data science and machine learning
- Experienced professionals who would like to harness machine learning in their fields to get more insights
Simplilearn partners with reputed industry experts to craft the course material, structure the classes, and mentor the students. Named by Onalytica as the No.1 influencer in AI & Machine Learning space, our course advisor Mike Tamir serves as Head of Data Science for Uber ATG self-driving engineering team and as UC Berkeley data science faculty.
Gain a Certification in Machine Learning Today
The sheer volume of data that companies work with necessitates the use of machine learning algorithms to structure this data into meaningful data models. In fact, the machine learning market size is expected to grow from USD 1.03 billion in 2016 to USD 8.81 billion by 2022, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 44.1 percent during the forecast period, with the median salary of a Machine Learning Engineer estimated to be around $ 16,078 (USD), according to payscale.com. Simplilearn’s Machine Learning Certification will help you gain the knowledge and skills you’ll need to advance your career in this domain.
Want to know more? Check out this tutorial video on Machine Learning.
Find our Machine Learning Online Classroom training classes in top cities:
|Machine Learning||1 Feb -1 Mar 2019, Weekdays batch||Your City||View Details|
|Machine Learning||9 Feb -9 Mar 2019, Weekend batch||San Francisco||View Details|
|Machine Learning||17 Feb -4 Mar 2019, Weekdays batch||New York City||View Details|
Recommended articles for you
Flaws in Machine Learning & How Deep Learning Is HelpingArticle
Machine Learning vs. Deep Learning: 5 Major Differences You...Article
Machine Learning: What it is and Why it MattersArticle