The presence and use of AI along with Machine Learning have expanded dramatically over the past decades. This has not just made day-to-day tasks (and life in general) easier and effortless, but also opened up countless job opportunities across sectors and industries.
According to a report by Gartner, there will be over 2 million net-new AI-related jobs by 2025. So the first question is, what do these numbers mean? It clearly means that professionals across all verticals globally have a bright chance to get a job in the field of AI and machine learning. Next question is, how do you get there? One way to get there is by learning the most in-demand AI and machine learning concepts, skills and some of the top tools too. And there are several fundamental and advanced online AI and machine learning courses to help you learn them efficiently. Next question - what really makes a great online course?
What Makes A Great Online AI and Machine Learning Course?
Type of Learning and LearnersIf the program includes learners from different backgrounds, geographies and experiences, they are bound to network more, and hence open up to newer experiences and in some cases, opportunities too.
Number and Type of Skills and Tools CoveredIf the program helps you learn the most in-demand and current skills and tools, the program naturally becomes more useful!
Industry ProjectsIt’s always beneficial if the program offers projects where you get to practice and implement the new skills you learned.
Learning SupportIf the program gives you round-the-clock learning support, and if you get the option of choosing your class timings, you can learn more and faster based on your schedule.
Global RecognitionIf the program is accredited with named industries or global universities, it definitely adds more value and worth to your resume.
Next, find out more about the best AI and Machine learning courses we offer.
Best Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Courses We Offer
- Artificial intelligence Course: This course is your first step to a successful career in AI. It will help you understand the basic concepts of artificial intelligence, its use, and business application too. The course will take you through several AI workflows, help you clear fundamentals of machine learning and deep learning, and also help you understand various performance metrics. Upon successful completion of the course, you will unlock an industry-recognized course completion certificate which has lifelong validity.
- Deep Learning Course (with Keras & TensorFlow) Certification Training: This training course is designed by experts that align with the latest industry practices. In this course, you’ll master deep learning concepts and models using Keras and TensorFlow frameworks and implement deep learning algorithms, you will become familiar with the language and fundamental concepts of artificial neural networks, PyTorch, and much more. Bonus: you also get access to 24/7 support with dedicated project mentoring sessions with our experts!
- AI and Machine Learning Certification Course: With this course, you get to learn Machine Learning concepts and understand how machine learning is transforming the digital world. This course offers an in-depth overview of Machine Learning topics including working with real-time data, developing algorithms using supervised and unsupervised learning, regression, classification, and time series modeling. Bonus: you get access to 25+ hands-on exercises and 4 real-life industry projects with integrated labs too!
- AI & Machine Learning Bootcamp: This course offers the perfect delivery through a bootcamp setting. The AI ML Bootcamp includes masterclasses by Caltech professors and IBM specialists, hackathons and IBM's AMA sessions to learn about the latest processes and technologies, which is perfect to help you get started as an AI Enginner.
- Professional Certificate Program in AI and Machine Learning: This comprehensive post graduate program, in partnership with Purdue University and in collaboration with IBM will prepare you for one of the world’s most exciting technology frontiers. You will have exclusive trainers, industry practitioners, and the leading minds at Purdue university teach you some amazing skills and tools from statistics to reinforcement learning. You will build and deploy deep learning models on the cloud using AWS SageMaker and Work on voice assistance devices, build Alexa skills, and gain access to GPU-enabled labs, and so much more.
This program is a perfect mix of theory, extensive hands-on industry projects, and cohort-learning experience - a high-engagement classroom learning environment meets the ease and convenience of a digital platform and where professionals learn alongside equally-driven professionals, expediting the speed and quality of learning. This program also includes a bunch of fantastic Capstone projects across 4 domains!
Projects from leading brands will help you implement your newly learned skills and concepts and become job-ready upon program completion. Not just that - you get to add a world-renowned university name to your resume.
Rise and Shine Now
The demand for AI and machine learning professionals is growing day by day, and there’s no denying there. With the rise of technology and all the disruption caused due to COVID-19, AI and machine learning is also spreading it’s wings across sectors - healthcare, agriculture, manufacturing, digital shopping, finance and almost every field you can think of! This will not only bring in more job opportunities but also will make AI and machine learning skills a necessity in tomorrow’s contact-less world. So game up your AI and machine learning career now, to qualify for a better tomorrow! Start with AI and machine learning courses now!