The topics covered in the Artificial Intelligence tutorial are:
Why Learn Artificial Intelligence?
Artificial Intelligence has shown several glimpses for the future. Here are the main benefits of learning AI:
- AI helps in controlling and processing a large amount of data and bringing insights for future decision-making.
- AI benefits society in almost every aspect, be it healthcare, education, transportation, decision making, cybersecurity, smarter homes, and smarter workplaces.
- AI helps improve the user experience for using devices and applications with more ease.
- AI is a Lucrative career choice with unlimited potential in the future.
- Overall, AI will bring more optimized solutions for individuals and businesses to help them in every decision.
Beginners must use these Artificial Intelligence tutorials to understand the need to implement this technology and how they contribute to society's overall progress.
Join The Fastest Growing Tech Industry Today!Post Graduate Program In AI And Machine LearningExplore Program
Applications Of Artificial Intelligence
Artificial Intelligence is gradually entering our homes, offices, workspaces, playgrounds, transports, and even predicting weather phenomena. Almost all global organizations today are leveraging the benefit of AI technology for specific interests. AI-based automated machines are now used across multiple verticals for complex tasks that need more precision.
Here are some of the major commercial uses of AI in real-world applications:
- In the Finance sector, Al algorithms are used to separate fraudulent and non-fraudulent activities by tracing user behavior for expenses, logins, or suspicious transactions. Several aspects of automation are also used in analyzing stock markets to give future trends and keep finances in check.
- In Customer Support, AI bots are now used to handle customer queries and answer frequently asked questions. These bots keep clients satisfied with instant replies while escalating the queries that need more attention to human interaction.
- In Cyber Security, Al and ML technologies combined algorithms can now predict the anomalies and detect threats to safeguard by learning from past threats and even notify the system for future warnings. Most organizations understand the value of their data and always update their Cybersecurity measures with the latest technology to avoid data breaches.
- In Virtual Assistants, AI is changing the face through voice recognition software such as Alexa, Siri, Google Voice, and Cortana to take commands directly from users. These virtual assistants are highly sophisticated to learn from user behavior and offer more personalization for the future.
- Especially in Automation, Google Driverless Cars and Tesla's Autopilot highlight AI's use in this modern age. The CEO of Tesla Motors, Elon Musk, has even gone on to say that automated vehicles will predict users' destination from their past behavior using AI.
- In the Manufacturing Sector, several aspects of assembling are already done by robotic hands in building complex systems such as electronic goods and automobiles.
Robotics is one field that has emerged entirely from the use of AI. Industries around the world are continuously researching to enhance the activities performed by these automated machines. These robots can easily do normal tasks such as preparing and bringing coffee, preparing complex reports, electronic control appliances, etc.
In 2014, Google acquired DeepMind Technologies that built a Neural Turing Machine with capabilities of mimicking the human brain for very short term memories. In early 2020, Deepmind and Google developed an AI system to detect breast cancer symptoms that predicted and performed remarkably better than a team of human radiologists. IBM AI system, Watson, is now systematically integrated with the medical field to suggest treatments and draw conclusions. Several used cases are also discussed in this Artificial Intelligence tutorial.
With regular research and development, several projections in the future of Artificial Intelligence have been proposed. Automated vehicles, Human augmentation with robots, Smarter Cities, Smarter homes, and much more are keeping things interesting for humans to further divulge into the use of AI. This Artificial Intelligence tutorial will help you conceptualize step by step learning to master this technology and implement them in real-time application.
Who Should Learn AI?
You don't need any special degree or masters program to carve out a career in Artificial Intelligence. Still, interest in developing new things and analytical ability to solve complex issues can ease the path for professionals in the AI field.
Today's executives and leaders need to understand the value of AI to gain an advantage for their organization. Team leaders, project managers, and programming experts can also enhance their skills to leverage AI in their results.
This Artificial Intelligence tutorial is ideal for specialists in a similar field of AI with positions as analytics managers, information architects, and other analytics professionals.
Fast-track Your Career in AI & Machine Learning!Post Graduate Program In AI And Machine LearningExplore Program
Fresh graduates can also seamlessly use this AI begineers course to learn fundamentals to build a sophisticated career in AI.
Several profiles in the Artificial Intelligence field include AI developer, AI architect, Machine Learning Engineer, Data Scientists, and Business Intelligence Developer. Though the role and responsibilities may differ from the organization's perspective, the purpose of AI professionals is to build an automated system to make proper decisions.
Though there are no prerequisites for starting your Artificial Intelligence tutorial, still familiarity in discrete mathematics, programming and database languages, machine learning algorithms, and data analysis can help you better grasp the learning curve for AI.
Beginners interested in learning Artificial Intelligence can also apply for a course to get early assistance and build a strong career in this field.
Overall, individuals who enjoy problem-solving and thrive in complex situations can choose to learn Artificial Intelligence and use their creativity to build systems for the future.
Artificial Intelligence Tutorials: Table Of Contents
1. What is Artificial Intelligence and Why Gain AI Certification?
In the last few years, Artificial Intelligence has emerged as one of the key technologies that will drive the countries' future growth. From small software to large manufacturing units, AI systems will bring a more productive environment to assist businesses to grow in the right direction.
John McCarthy first introduced the term 'Artificial Intelligence' in 1945, and since then, there have been several advancements. DeepBlue, a Supercomputer, created worldwide news in 1998 when it defeated the current world chess champion, Garry Kasparov. Today, Artificial Intelligence is implemented in technologies such as speech recognition, Robotic Process Automation (RPA), smarter homes, and many more.
Overall, Artificial Intelligent is a way to enhance computer abilities to think and perform tasks like a human mind. Researchers continue to study human patterns through the cognitive process for building smarter software and systems.
Researchers have now further extended the goals of AI to:
- Logical reasoning to understand and perform complex tasks such as playing chess.
- Knowledge representation to learn new things from scratch and compute efficiently to conclude, such as Smalltalk, a programming language.
- Planning and navigation by guiding vehicles from one location to another location.
- Natural Language Processing is the ability of computers to understand and process language to perform specific tasks.
- Perception allows computers to interact with a human through touch, hear, sight, and smell.
- Deliver Emergent Intelligence in devices such as object detection, speech recognition, learning by solving complex problems, and planning for the future.
2. Types of Artificial Intelligence
Here are the main types that you will study in this Artificial Intelligence tutorial:
Purely Reactive: These AI machines start with no data or memory and are built for accomplishing specific tasks such as playing chess.
Limited Memory: These AI machines have a minimal amount of memory to generate decisions for an instant, like suggesting a restaurant in the neighborhood.
Theory of Mind: This AI is predicted to work in the future to understand emotions and thoughts to interact socially.
Self-Aware: Another projected AI machine with self-awareness capabilities to make conscious decisions.
Become an AI & ML Expert with Industry SpecialistsPost Graduate Program In AI And Machine LearningExplore Program
3. Artificial Intelligence Certifications
There are four certifications available to master AI with comprehensive learning.
Artificial Intelligence Course: includes AI workflows and concepts, types of machine learning, and deep learning methods along with their use cases.
Machine Learning Certification Course: includes ML concepts, performing data analysis, and learning through experience.
Artificial Intelligence Course: is built with IBM collaboration to help professionals train them for a career in AI.
Artificial Intelligence Capstone: includes dedicated mentoring sessions to work with real-world applications across various AI technologies.
4. Reasons For AI certification
AI technology is at the forefront of modern evolution.
In this digital age, the value of AI certification will gradually improve to help you get the right job, as more and more organizations will continue to leverage AI Program.
AI will also open new opportunities for professionals in several fields to earn at their optimum potential. As per Fortune, on average, Artificial Intelligence Engineers are now earning $135,000 every year, and AI certification is your first step towards fulfilling this life goal.
5. How to Become an Artificial Intelligence Engineer?
Artificial Intelligence's main aim has remained the same from the beginning,i.e., to mimic human behavior. Machines learn from past data to develop models for making future decisions. This helps them to perform human tasks with more precision and the ability to enhance productivity. Industries around the world are looking to hire professionals in leveraging the benefit of AI in their premises. The Artificial Intelligent tutorial will offer you a comprehensive learning curve to be on the right path for becoming a future AI engineer.
6. Roles and Responsibilities of an AI Engineer
AI Engineers have the responsibility to build AI models using Machine learning algorithms and neural networks to perform specific tasks to collect, process, and draw insights from data in complementing them with future decision making. AI Engineers are expected to have comprehensive knowledge in working with different programming languages, data science, and software engineering.
Here are the main roles AI engineers must perform in an organization to help them achieve their goals and objectives:
- Develop AI models from scratch
- Data modeling
- Automated infrastructure
- Perform statistical analysis
- Transform Machine learning models into Application Program interfaces (API)
- Coordinate with the team to bring together ideas for a more engaging work environment
- Set up and manage AI infrastructure
7. AI Engineer Skills
To be a successful AI Engineer, you must have the skills to offer organizations the right path ahead and optimized solutions. Main skills professionals must acquire are:
Programming Skills: Professionals must learn to program with Python, Java, R, C++, etc., to develop and implement models.
Linear Algebra, Probability, and Statistics: Several complex AI models such as Naive Bayes, Hidden Markov, linear discriminant analysis, and Gaussian Mixture models are based on different aspects of statistics, probability, and linear algebra.
Spark and Big Data Technologies: To handle a large amount of data from a real-time application, professionals must know their way around Spark and Big data technologies such as Hadoop, Apache Spark, MongoDB, and Cassandra.
Algorithms and Frameworks: Machine learning and Deep learning algorithms are used to implement AI models, so professionals must understand these algorithms and frameworks such as TensorFlow, Theano, Caffe, and PyTorch.
Communication and Problem-solving Abilities: AI engineers must have effective communication and problem-solving skills to present their ideas precisely and simplify obstacles to generate actionable insights from models.
Master Tools You Need For Becoming an AI EngineerAI Engineer Master's ProgramExplore Program
AI engineers also need to familiarize themself with trending skills for embracing the best practices in AI infrastructure. Thus, improving the efficiency of the system to build a more productive environment. This Artificial Intelligence tutorial can help you master these skills and prepare candidates for the industry level.
Simplilearn has collaborated with IBM to offer aspirants a comprehensive AI and ML course and also MS in Artificial Intelligence with IU, Germany to assist them with a career as AI engineers. This course is packed with Introduction to AI, Data Science with Python, Machine Learning Concepts, Deep Learning fundamentals by IBM, TensorFlow, and AI Capstone Project.
This Artificial Intelligent tutorial course will prepare candidates to work in a real-time AI work environment and give IBM supercomputer Watson access to practice skills and build models for building solutions for tomorrow. Professionals can choose any career from the AI-based field of Data Science, Machine learning, System Architect, and BI to help businesses further to leverage this technology for effective use.
Find Our Artificial Intelligence Course in Top Cities
Get Started With Artificial Intelligence Tutorial
Since the beginning, Artificial Intelligence has shown remarkable progress to bring new innovative ideas. Researchers have worked continuously to evolve AI into different aspects of our daily life. Some of the advancements include logical reasoning, navigation, predictive analysis, natural language processing, perception, and emergent intelligence.
Artificial Intelligence tutorial has been categorized into different types based on their initial state as Purely Reactive with no memory, and Limited Memory to learn and adapt to the environment to make a future decision. AI models of Theory of mind and Self-Aware are futuristic models that are yet to build. These machines will be able to make decisions, interact, and have awareness abilities to their surroundings.
You can know more about Artificial Intelligence history, applications, scope, and types in the next lessons. These Artificial Intelligence tutorials are highly sophisticated in matching the industry needs and providing systematic guidance for building a career in this futuristic technology.