Prepping for the most anticipated Concentrix Interview Questions can help get a job in the company. Candidates who want to obtain a full-time position in the company must have in-depth knowledge about the company's interview process, the company, their work-life culture, and most importantly, the questions asked during the interview. Concentrix interview questions consist of behavioral and situational questions. In the written test, candidates are tested for their technical abilities, thinking capacities, and analytical skills. The recruiter wants to test the aptitude for work and whether the candidate is the right fit for the company or not.
One of the largest BPO companies in India, Concentrix, is known for its opportunistic behavior towards its employees. Founded in 1983, the American giant, a subsidiary of SYNNEX Corporation, is now the leading global provider of CX (customer experience) solutions and technology. Since BPOs work in the principle of bulk-hiring in sales procedures, Concentrix follows the same. They have recently announced the acquisition of ServiceSource, a global B2B digital sales company, to expand their capabilities, motivating the growth of Concentrix in both the financial and technological world.
When it comes to work-life, Concentrix assists its employees in giving their careers a great start. It offers several opportunities to grow their careers. Their staff is well-trained, which helps in delivering next-gen customer experiences. Concentrix claims its working style is different by design. They do so by being bold in making decisions, helping each other the best way possible, and being tenacious in their pursuit of excellence.
Concentrix Interview Process
The Concentrix interview process is also a tough nut to crack like any other company. But it's not impossible. With thorough preparation and research, anyone can ace the interview. Candidates must concentrate on improving their communication skills and upskilling their abilities.
Process of the Interview
Unlike the earlier recruitment process at Concentrix, where interviewees have to attend eight rounds of interviews, they now have to attend only four rounds. The interview process is streamlined and is completed within a day. The results are also announced on the same day of the interview process or by the next day.
Rounds of the Interview
This is the first round of the Concentrix interview, where HR evaluates the candidate's fundamental skills. A series of questions are asked about yourself, the reason for applying at Concentrix, your expectations, and more. Having good communication skills and a positive attitude can help make it through this round.
This round tests the candidate's technical, analytical, and reasoning skills. Having a clear understanding of topics and in-depth knowledge about the subject can assist in clearing this round.
The interviewee interacts with the manager or assistant of Concentrix. They ask behavioral and situation questions to test your dedication and eagerness to learn and work for the company. Answering the questions with passion and confidence can benefit the candidate to clear this round.
Vice President Round
In the final round of Concentrix interviews, candidates interact with the vice president. To create an impression on the vice president, the candidate must demonstrate their creativity and answer the questions uniquely and practically. Explaining all the concepts with a clear, innovative mindset can aid clear this round.
Become a Software Development Professional
- 13 % CAGR
- 30 %
Concentrix Interview Question and Answers
Concentrix Interview Questions are designed to put the interviewee in an awkward situation or throw them off to see how they react under pressure. Here are a few examples.
1. Tell me about your knowledge of our company.
Concentrix is a customer engagement and business performance consulting firm based in the United States. Concentrix has been a subsidiary of SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE: SNX) since 2006 and went public in 2020. Concentrix's headquarters are located in Fremont, California. Its origins can be traced back to 1973, when IBM purchased Concentrix's insurance administration business solutions and services.
2. What is your proudest professional accomplishment?
My proudest achievement was developing a content strategy for my company's sales department, which resulted in a 65% increase in website visitors and a 48% increase in retention rate, respectively. In addition, this project increased my diversity and improved my leadership abilities.
3. How do you feel about this Concentrix interview?
I'm excited to be here today; I'm not sure if you want to hire someone like me with a qualification in X or experience in Y. But you will want to hire someone with my enthusiasm because previous bosses frequently tell me I'm a dedicated worker who goes above and beyond the call of duty.
4. How would you deal with unjustified criticism from a superior?
I've never had a problem accepting responsibility for my mistakes and learning from them. Admitting one's errors, in my opinion, is mature and honorable. I used to be my harshest critic, but I've learned that we're all human, and making mistakes is natural.
5. How many other positions have you applied for?
I'm still looking for work and am in the final stages of an interview with another company. With any project, I believe it is critical to remain flexible and keep all options open until I commit. One of my core values is integrity. But, until then, I approach a job search like any other project.
6. What would you do if a coworker was stealing supplies or equipment?
If I noticed a coworker stealing company products, I would notify my team leader as soon as possible. To accomplish this, I would schedule a private conversation with them about the situation so that they could decide how to handle it.
7. What did you do when you didn't get along with your boss?
My feelings about coworkers should not influence my work attitude toward them. If that person's personality interferes with my or the team's ability to do our jobs, I'd confront that person in a one-on-one meeting and discuss the matter.
8. What would you do if a coworker stole your idea and got promoted?
Anyone who is promoted is probably being encouraged with more than one idea. They've probably already earned that promotion, and I'd be glad for them. I would meticulously wait for a suitable opportunity to explain.
9. Did you find your previous job's stress too much for you?
Any demanding job involves some level of stress. I am pretty resilient to stress, which I attribute to my eight-plus years of experience in a management role in a fast-paced environment.
10. Have you ever had to give someone negative feedback?
This is something I've had to do a few times. I usually schedule a meeting with them in a more private setting, such as my office or a conference room. I've discovered that focusing on the behavior makes it easier for employees to receive feedback and prevents them from becoming defensive or feeling attacked.
11. What would you do if a customer insulted you verbally in front of your coworkers?
In my previous position as store manager, I had to defuse angry customers several times. I usually fully listen to their issue and can help pinpoint where the problem is coming from; however, I occasionally had to reiterate that I would be unable to address it and that it would have to be handled over the phone.
12. What changes would you make to the design of a baseball hat?
I want to start with the structure and comfort of the hat. For example, the back closure and the shape of the sun cover are two critical factors in a hat. Third, I'd like to experiment with the hat's shape. Finally, I'd come to the design and coloring of it, which I think I'd like to have a few depending on the weather, use, and even time of day.
13. What caused you to lose your previous job at Concentrix?
I was desperate for work and accepted the position without considering whether it was a good fit.
Now, I read the job description thoroughly before applying when I'm looking for work. When I researched your company, I discovered that you encourage a collaborative work environment, which I believe I would enjoy.
14. What motivates you to present your best self in service?
I have always found energy in challenges. In my previous position, I was in charge of inducting our new hires and ensuring they passed the test with an 85% success rate.
15. What management style do you employ?
The best managers are stern but adaptable, to be sure. You must make sure to demonstrate that in your response. As I said, I used to manage new hires, which opened me to a world of understanding management.
Become a Software Development Professional
- 13 % CAGR
- 30 %
Commonly Asked Concentrix Questions and Answers
- Illustrate your style of managing work.
- How will you handle multiple projects by ensuring you complete them within the deadline?
- What is your source of motivation? How do you keep yourself motivated?
- What is your position preference if you are put on a big project?
- What will you look for in a person when hiring them for a job at Concentrix?
- What are your salary expectations?
- Do you have any experience of working with a team? Will you be willing to work as a team at Concentrix?
- You are not provided any tools for success. How would you proceed with it at Concentrix?
- What other initiatives can you handle?
- You have met with a conflict with your colleague or client. How will you deal with it?
- Have you influenced someone by using your presentation skills? How was the experience?
- Tell us about your experience when you have had to think on your feet?
- How will you deal with the situation when your coworker has highlighted your mistakes in front of everyone?
- Have you ever been in a situation where you have to fire a friend?
- Where do you see yourself five years from now at Concentrix?
- Do you get irritated easily? When was the last time you got irritated at work?
- Describe Concentrix in a sentence or six words.
- What are your weaknesses and strengths?
- Are you familiar with someone who works at Concentrix?
- Do you feel the position you are working in is challenging? What is the critical component that is making it so?
- Why did you leave your last job?
- How will you cope if you are being bullied or irritated by a coworker at Concentrix?
- Do you feel technology improves work life? Should we focus on technology at Concentrix?
- What would you do if you had enough money to retire?
- Have you ever been in a fight with your previous supervisor? How did you handle it?
- How do you save time?
- What do you do to reduce costs and boost revenue?
- How do you enhance productivity at the workplace?
- Why should we hire you for this role at Concentrix?
- Illustrate a situation where you had trouble meeting the needs of the client.
1. Is the Concentrix interview hard?
Concentrix interview questions test the basic aptitude and dedication to work in the company. The interview is not hard. Preparing for the Concentrix interview questions beforehand will assist in gaining confidence and sharpening pinpoints that could help create a solid impression on the interviewer. Explaining the experience and learnings from them will also aid in landing the dream job at Concentrix.
2. Is it easy to get hired at Concentrix?
Concentrix conducts an easy interview process that anyone can clear with fair skills. Being familiar with the working culture at Concentrix can make the hiring process easier and more favorable to the candidate. The selection criteria depend upon how fit the candidate is for the role the company is looking for. They hire people in a day if they are the perfect match for the job profile. After all the interviews are over, they will inform whether the candidate is selected or not. If they haven't, it's better to wait for their response as they usually do it within no time.
3. How do I crack my Concentrix interview?
Cracking Concentrix interviews are easy. Anyone can do it if they have the right and positive attitude. At first, the interviewer asks the candidates to introduce themselves. The answer to this question will decide how experienced they are and whether they fit the role or not. Practicing the most anticipated Concentrix interview questions discussed above will be advantageous and help nail the interview in the first attempt.
4. What is the basic salary at Concentrix?
According to Payscale and Indeed, the average salary for a Concentrix employee in India is ₹3,61,062 per year and ₹12,149 per month, respectively. The salary varies from ₹7,376 to ₹36,442 per month, depending on the job profile and experience.
5. How do you get shortlisted for an interview at Concentrix?
Read the job description properly before you apply at Concentrix. If your skills and experience match their requirements, the chances of getting shortlisted for the interview are much higher.
6. What is an interview like at Concentrix?
Concentrix interview comprises 4 rounds. The first round is the HR round, followed by the written test. If you clear both the rounds, your reporting manager takes the interview. Final round is the culture fit round.
7. How long was the process at Concentrix from interview to job offer?
The interview process differs across the job profiles at Concentrix. It takes 1 to 9 days to get a job offer.
8. What type of questions are asked in Concentrix interview?
In a Concentrix interview, you can expect a mix of behavioral questions, situational questions, and possibly some technical questions related to the role you are applying for. They may ask about your past experiences, how you handle certain situations, and your motivations for joining the company. It's essential to be prepared and demonstrate your skills and suitability for the position during the interview.
Practice these Concentrix interview questions and get your dream job hassle free. However, having a professional degree will increase your chances of getting a job in Concentrix or other established companies. All you have to do it, sign-up for our Full Stack Java Developer program. This program can help you gain the right skills and make you job-ready in no time. Explore more such courses on Simplilearn and give your career the right push!