Holiday Digital Marketing Review and Wrap-up
About the On-Demand Webinar
Digital Marketing during the holidays can be extremely competitive. Every digital marketer is up and out with strategies to attract the holiday shoppers.
Learn what the industry’s leading gurus have tried out the last holiday season – which of their initiatives exceeded expectations and which died on the vine.
Join Digital Marketing expert and best-selling author Matt Bailey and ring in the New Year with a wrap up and review of 2016’s top holiday campaigns.
In this webinar you’ll learn:
- Which digital marketing channels and tactics made the biggest splash in the holiday season
- Which channels have grown the most compared to previous years
- If search is still king
- The importance of mobile, email, social, and other channels
- How early did “Black Friday” sales begin
- Which companies led the way with new tactics
- How consumers are spending by industry, in terms of discounts & average order value