How to build a successful Career in Agile and Scrum?
Revolutionizing the face of project management and software development, Agile has increased the demand for IT professionals who have an understanding of the methodology and its areas like Lean, Kanban, Scrum, and Scaled Agile for enterprises.
Why are Agile and Scrum making so much noise?
Agile and Scrum is a methodology that can transform project management across industries, businesses, and life in general. With the help of Scrum, practitioners are becoming more Agile. Agile helps in discovering ways to respond quickly and accurately to threats and inevitable change.
Most importantly, Scrum is a proven methodology. As a successful and solid Agile framework, it has been applied to a number of teams and projects. It is used in places like universities to deliver valued projects, militaries use Scrum to prepare their ships for deployment, the automotive world uses Scrum to build fast and affordable cars that sell for less.
Preparing to become a Scrum Master? Take this test to know where you stand!
So whether you are managing logistics at a store or you are working on the next smartphone app, Scrum is the best framework to try because it will give you the best results.
What can Agile and Scrum do for teams?
1. Transparency: Using Agile, clients have the opportunity to be involved in the project – from prioritizing its features to iteration planning, reviewing the sessions to building new features.
2. Allows Change: Teams have the opportunity to constantly re-prioritize and refine the overall product backlog. Changes that need to be implemented or fresh ideas can always be planned for the next iteration. This gives the team the opportunity to introduce more changes within the week.
3. Stakeholder Engagement: Agile gives out multiple opportunities for team and stakeholder engagement – during, before, and after every Sprint.
4. Early and predictable delivery: Using time-boxed, fixed schedule Sprints of 1-4 weeks, the new features are delivered quicker and more frequently, with a higher level of predictability.
5. Improving Quality: Breaking down the project into manageable units allows the project team to focus on high-quality testing, development, and collaboration. Producing more frequent builds and conducting more tests and reviews during every iteration makes sure that quality is improved.
6. Focus on Users: To define their product criteria, Agile is known to use their customer stories with their business focused acceptance criteria. Because each feature is focused on the need of the user, it doesn’t just deliver components but also value.
7. Focuses on Business Value: Allowing the client to determine the priority of the features, the team understands what is important to the client and can therefore deliver these features which in turn provide more business value.
What can an Agile certification do for you?
1. An Agile certification validates an employee’s professionalism in Agile practices, principles, tools, and techniques.
2. The certification validates the ability of the candidate to work across diverse project management tools and techniques.
3. The certification provides marketability in the industry.
Planning to get Scrum Certified ? Check our Certified Scrum Master Training here!
Agile and Scrum professionals are on the list of highly sought-after professionals by Fortune 500 companies like Dell, IBM, HP, and other leading organizations.
The take-home for Agile and Scrum professionals often ranges between $107,000 and $126,000.
So there you have it – why you need Agile and Scrum and what it can do for you.
Get into the industry and build your skills. Get your certification.
What are you waiting for?
Get certified and get ahead today!
Find our Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM) Certification Training at your nearby cities:
Find our Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM) Classroom training classes in top cities:
|Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM)||23 Jan-24 Jan, 2019, Weekdays batch||Your City||View Details|
|Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM)||26 Jan-27 Jan, 2019, Weekend batch||New York City||View Details|
|Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM)||23 Jan-24 Jan, 2019, Weekdays batch||Dallas||View Details|
Recommended articles for you
The Simplilearn Edge: Agile and ScrumArticle
Top 20 Scrum Master & Agile Scrum Interview QuestionsArticle
Agile Scrum Master (ASM) Certification Training – What our...Article