As consumers, we’ve come to expect that our packages will arrive in hours, our rides in minutes, and the answer to any question we ask in milliseconds. Today, the experience a brand provides its customer is as important as the actual product or service being delivered. This the Experience Economy. Across B2B and B2C, the way customers consume products is changing dramatically.
What powers this Product Experience and innovation is the focus on Intelligence, Simplicity and Automation. The advances in technologies of artificial intelligence, machine learning, and the Internet of Things are key enablers to simplicity and automation.
Join Srishti Sofat, Group Vice President at Oracle CX Marketing, as she shares her insights and advice for product managers, developers, and marketers in 2021:
- Simplified Automation & Intelligent Orchestration produce better customer experiences with confidence
- A deeper understanding of our customers through their data signals creates consistency and relevancy across all touchpoints
- We can now easily build real-time engagements in the moment of need - and at the scale to address all customers
- There are specific technologies that are most important in these areas today
- We can foresee trends for automation, intelligence, and simplicity in products
The live webinar will include a Q&A with Srishti. (If you register and can’t make the live webinar, we will send you a link to the recording after the event.)