The COVID-19 pandemic has upended traditional corporate learning and development approaches. Not only has it forced a shift away from in-person training to online methods, it’s caused businesses to embrace digital transformation and created a massive need among enterprises for more and newer digital economy skills.
Join us on Thursday, September 9, 2021, at 9 PM IST (8:30 AM PDT/11:30 AM EDT) for a live panel discussion with two of Simplilearn’s enterprise clients:
- Mr. Sukumar Bhasker, VP - GBS IT, Flex
- Ms Parna Bhattacharyya, Talent and Learning Partner, India and South East Asia and Diversity and Inclusion Leader (India) at ABB.
They’ll share their insights on:
- How the pandemic has affected corporate training
- Which new skills enterprise need in the post-pandemic era
- How enterprises must adapt to new business conditions and L&D requirements
- The advantages of a role-based learning program tailored to your company
Participate in the Q&A session at the end of the event with our expert panel. You’ll gain valuable knowledge about keeping your team prepared with current skills relevant to your business.
We’re expecting a big turnout for this event, and we have limited seats available.
So hurry. Save your spot today!