As marketers, we hold one common goal – to generate business for our companies or clients. We work tirelessly to create positive brand recognition, educate consumers, and drive conversions, whether we’re marketing a small business or a Fortune 500 company. To do so, marketers rely on a myriad of communication trends from email to social media that are successful in creating a dialogue between brands and their audience.
When it comes to business, one mode of communication stands out from the rest – email. In fact, 73 percent of millennials prefer email as their main source of business communication, and it’s no surprise why. From its lightning fast speed and ability to cross borders and time zones with ease, email virtually opens your business to consumers around the world.
As a marketing solution, email marketing checks all the boxes. It’s quick, reliable, and cost effective. Assists in nurturing relationships with clients or consumers and reaches a broad audience.
How Can Email Marketing Tools be Used to Engage Your Audience?
Email marketing can do the following:
- Educate consumers on new products and services
- Share industry events and business news
- Alert consumers of contests and promotions
- Promote blog content
- Guide consumers down the sales funnel
Seeking the best email marketing tools for your business? Harnessing the power of email marketing and determining the best software to support your business’ needs is no easy feat.
Check out these top 12 email marketing tools for 2022 to boost your digital marketing practices.
1. Active Campaign
From its user-friendly interface, to its extensive analytics, Active Campaign is the full package when it comes to email marketing tools, offering services to assist marketing, sales, and service professionals, all through one convenient portal. The cost-effective platform empowers users to identify the most effective campaigns through split A/B testing, while marketing automation lets users “set it and forget it,” streamlining all your digital marketing efforts.
Other Active Campaign features include:
- A library of attractive pre-designed email templates
- Event tracking to communicate personalized messages with consumers based on specific interactions
- Automated sales CRM that helps prioritize leads while tracking every interaction
One of the most popular email marketing platforms, and for good reason, MailChimp does not disappoint. The digital marketing application comes loaded with an extensive range of features to help build and engage audiences and convert potential leads into real sales. Four pricing plans help you find the perfect plan for your growing business and 24/7 customer service support makes onboarding a breeze. It’s no surprise MailChimp is trusted by some of the biggest and most respected brands.
Additional MailChimp features include:
- Advanced segmentation to target the ideal audience through every email campaign
- Automated marketing campaigns to re-engage potential clients or consumers
- Real time performance tracking that captures how many emails were delivered, the open rate, the click through rate and more
Streamline your marketing plans with Gist’s comprehensive email marketing tools. Through their full range of digital marketing products and services, users can create standout customer service experiences for your visitors. Its all-in-one solution – including marketing automation, live chats, and event tracking – makes Gist the perfect platform to compliment your marketing efforts.
Other Gist features include:
- Engage in real-time conversations with consumers through live chat or chat bots
- Receive leads from multiple channels including social media platforms
- Save time and increase productivity through inbox automation
4. Constant Contact
Building a brand is simple with Constant Contact’s email marketing tools. Grow your business with an ecommerce website, generate social ad campaigns, and create professional marketing campaigns with simple drag and drop editor tools. With an impressive deliverability rate of 97 percent, you can rest assured your digital marketing does not go unnoticed!
Additional Constant Contact features include:
- Interactive email campaigns to help you start the conversation with your audience
- Grow your contact list through custom forms for your website
- In-depth campaign reporting to help achieve your business objectives
HubSpot quite literally does it all with features to assist both the sales and marketing of your business. Reach sales goals quicker with lead management software, ad software, and pipeline management tools. The email marketing tools available provide long lasting ROI and can help you build meaningful relationships with consumers.
Other HubSpot features include:
- Email campaigns, social media, and Google analytics, HubSpot offers comprehensive marketing reports for all channels in one location
- Email workflows to automate tasks and sales processes
- Content optimization to ensure best SEO practices and improve your Google Ranking every time
For businesses in the event industry, it’s imperative to deploy email marketing tools that provide the unique support you need to push ticket sales and grow revenue. GlueUp is transforming the event industry with digital marketing solutions that support the growth of your business. Formerly EventBank, GlueUp excels in providing the tools you need to create standout events with ease.
Additional GlueUp features include:
- Create and promote hundreds of events that engage your audience
- Market and sell webinars and training courses
- Engage and grow your company’s memberships through GlueUp’s Membership Management Suite
Stunning email templates and real-time analytics make Zoho an email marketing tool that engages your customer base and drives sales. Zoho’s full range of digital tools and applications helps to automate your marketing strategies and increase productivity, and this is just the tip of the iceberg with this multipurpose application. Marketing, accounting, human resources, and sales – Zoho helps streamline the day-to-day operation of your small business.
Other Zoho features include:
- A fleet of applications to support all assets of your sales and marketing strategies
- Transform your digital marketing with interactive email campaigns, forms, and landing page builders
- Identify business opportunities through in-depth performance tracking and metrics
If you’re looking to grow your audience, this platform is the perfect addition to your arsenal of tools. Act-On’s cloud-based application optimizes your customer engagement, transforming visitors into leads and sales. The platform’s impressive technology assists companies big and small in creating stellar brand experiences, while working to improve your sales funnel. Attract, engage, and convert visitors with Act-On’s email marketing tools and product suites.
Additional Act-On features include:
- Deliver the perfect message to your segmented audience through automated messaging
- Enhance audience engagement and drive sales with Act-On’s automated Journey Builder
- Optimize content for better search engine ranking with the SEO audit tools
Sendinblue provides all the marketing support necessary to grow your business. Their intuitive email marketing tool allows users to create effective email campaigns. Personalization features from segmentation to automation are sure to enhance your audiences brand experience. In addition to its email marketing functions, Sendinblue offers a plethora of digital marketing tools that include Facebook ads and retargeting.
Other Sendinblue features include:
- Automation workflow templates to increase workplace productivity
- Drag-and-drop design blocks to create attractive email newsletters
- Smart scheduling functions to improve email campaign open and click through rates
10. Campaign Monitor
Connect with your audience and make your message heard through Campaign Monitor’s email marketing. Create an effective campaign with professionally designed templates or customize your content with an easy drag-and-drop editor. Direct the customer journey with timed automation and contact segmentation. Grow your email list and convert leads with a range of marketing products and services.
Additional Campaign Monitor features include:
- Advanced analytics to help users track the effectiveness of campaigns and make educated decisions to increase engagement
- It’s simple drag-and-drop design tools assist users in creating beautiful and professional email campaigns
- Personalized marketing automation to make sure the right message is sent to the right recipient at the right time
Effective campaigns built right in your inbox. SalesHandy is an email productivity tool that empowers users to track, schedule, and follow up on messages sent directly through their email provider. Arm your sales team with SalesHandy to gain the insights necessary to better engage your email recipients and increase sales.
Other SalesHandy features include:
- Follow up with prospective buyers and clients with automated messaging
- Make better digital marketing decisions with engagement data
- Increase productivity through automations and scheduling functions
Ideal for email automation, Moosend’s lengthy list of features are designed to empower its user to create beautiful and effective emails, no design degree necessary! Integrate Moosend with your online store to automate campaigns for cart abandonments and product recommendations. Share forms across all your social platforms to easily grow your mailing list and expand your customer base. Promote your business with a couple clicks of a button with Moosend’s email marketing tools.
Additional Moosend features include:
- Launch strategic email marketing campaigns with email list segmentation and automation
- Grow your email list with custom sign-up forms for your website or social media profiles
- Automate marketing tasks to better engage with your audience
Want to promote a product or service? Learn advanced marketing strategies using emails with the Advanced Email Marketing Course. Enroll now!
Harness the Power of Email Marketing Today
Companies are looking for professionals with a complete skillset that cuts across subdomains such as PPC, social, email marketing, and more. Candidates are prioritized if they have exposure to many of the leading marTech vendors and are current with the latest digital marketing best practices.
Simplilearn’s Digital Marketing Associate program will give you everything you need to know to harness the power of email marketing (and much more) for 2022 and beyond. What are you waiting for?