Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (LSSBB) Certification is one of the most sought after certifications in quality management. Lean Six Sigma Black Belt is a blended certification of Lean and Six Sigma where Lean suggests reducing waste and Six Sigma suggests reducing variations in the process. Black Belts are official Team Leaders of Enterprise Wide projects.
Here is a video that takes you through overview of Six Sigma Black Belt:
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Exam Eligibility Criteria
- Participants must be a Six Sigma Green Belt Certificate Holder
- Participants must have at least two years of experience in Quality Management role and should have worked on process improvement projects
- Participants should have good knowledge in Statistics
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Exam The LSSBB Exam is a four hour exam that consists of 150 multiple-choice questions. The questions evaluated in LSSBB Exam are comprehensive of the Body of Knowledge. LSSBB Exam is offered only in English language. LSSBB Exam Syllabus
- Organizational Roadblocks and Lean Management
- Pre-define DMAIC and Define
To view detail course agenda of LSSBB Exam, click here. Benefits of LSSBB Certification
- Ability to apply Enterprise wide high-complex DMAIC projects
- Ability to integrate Lean Six Sigma as a long term Continuous Improvement philosophy in their organizations
- Get a cutting-edge value to their professional datum
LSSBB Certification Training by Simplilearn Simplilearn offers Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification training through its unique learning model that includes LSSBB Classroom training and Online LSSBB Certification training. One can also opt for 100% online LSSGB training. Along with the LSSB Certification training course, you are offered:
- Course Content Aligned with Body of Knowledge
- Full Length Simulation Tests and Free project assistance
- 45 hours PMI PDU certificate
Introduction to LSSBB Certification – Video To know more about Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Exam or get registered with LSSBB Certification training, you can visit Simplilearn’s LSSBB Certification page. Explore more and move ahead in your career with a Six Sigma certification.
1. What is a Lean six sigma black belt?
The Lean six sigma black belt is a competent candidate with thorough knowledge of Six Sigma's philosophies and principles. Additionally, they understand and apply their knowledge in dispensing the responsibility to members and managing the progression of their team's work.
2. Are you an authorized Six Sigma provider/trainer?
Simplilearn holds an accreditation certificate from International Association for Six Sigma Certification or IASSC, which is concerned with standard testing and providing accreditation to organizations. The certificate is evidence of Simplilearn being a quality organization in terms of instructors and training programs.
3. What is the difference between the Six Sigma Black Belt and Six Sigma Master Black Belt?
The Six Sigma Master Black Belt builds the Six Sigma approach along with developing the planning strategy and organization of the project. In addition, the black belt is associated with problem-solving in the project and leading the team.
4. What is LSSBB certification?
The Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification is proof of the candidate's efficient skills concerning quality management. Moreover, being the official Team Leaders, the certified people are educated about reducing waste and variations in the process.
5. Is a lean six sigma Black Belt worth it?
The Lean six sigma black belt certification lets you stand out of the crowd concerning your potential to handle teams and plan the strategy for better productivity. Besides, it judges the candidate's relevant experience and technical skills application, further proving your worthiness to the company.
6. Is Six Sigma Black Belt hard?
Although the Six Sigma Black Belt exam is hard, structured study material, along with dedication, is the key to cracking it. The disciplined study pattern, application of concepts, experience, strategy and detailed understanding helps in sound preparation for the exam.