Project management has applications in every company in every industry. Modern project management includes frameworks, practical tools, and digital skills to manage risk and quality and to accelerate progress. One comprehensive program can give working professionals certifications in all of these aspects.
Join us on Tuesday, February 16, 2021, at 6:30 PM PST/9:30 PM EST (Wednesday, February 17 at 8:00 AM IST) for a live preview of our Post Graduate Program in Project Management. The Post Graduate Program will empower you to lead and excel in managing complex, transformational projects and become a project leader in the digital age.
Attend this event to:
- Uncover the program learning path and the long list of in-demand tools and skills that you will learn
- Learn how our Bootcamp training approach and unique live virtual classrooms make all the difference for you
- Know what UMass Amherst brings to the table - making it a truly global program with worldwide industry acceptance
- Get an inside look into how our platform for projects and labs empowers you to practice all that you learn
- Meet some of our past learners as they tell how this program proved to be the career kickstart they needed
- Experience what it feels to earn the prestigious program UMass Amherst completion certificate and the many benefits that accompany it
Participate in the Q&A session at the end of the event with our expert to ask your questions about the program. Uncover what makes this program one of the most sought-after Project Management learning programs today.