In the past, people would describe daydreamers as "having their heads in the clouds." However, in our modern world, you will find more than just people's heads in the clouds; you will also find an increasing number of society's personal, professional, financial, and leisure functions.
This continuing upward trend of cloud computing-related professions and their subsequent salaries is why Simplilearn offers this essential bootcamp, equipping future professionals with fundamental and advanced cloud computing skills.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft’s Azure, have taken the lead in the vast field of cloud providers, and this bootcamp focuses on teaching you how to design, plan, and scale implementations on these two platforms. And although the bootcamp is dedicated to Azure skills and AWS skills, your overall grasp of the concept of cloud computing will improve, so that you could conceivably apply some of what you learn to other platforms such as Google Cloud.
Bottom line, the cloud provides a fantastic range of benefits and means of leveling the playing field so that even small businesses can go toe-to-toe with the big corporations. However, the field also presents its share of challenges in areas such as security and migration. This bootcamp equips professionals to tackle cloud computing issues while maximizing their potential in today's workplace, helping them achieve a level of expertise that's much in demand.
All About the Course
The Caltech Cloud Computing Certification bootcamp is a six-month, in-depth course that helps you master the essential architectural principles and relevant skills needed to become an expert in Azure and AWS.
The bootcamp gives you the tools you need to meet today's growing demand for new applications. In addition, it gives you the core skills required to design and deploy reliable applications on the two most popular cloud providers available today.
This bootcamp requires you to participate for five to ten hours a week, and then, in half a year, you will be ready to meet the challenges of cloud computing and improve your marketability to potential employers.
Here’s a rundown of the valuable training you will get from the CTME Cloud Computing bootcamp:
- AWS Cloud fundamentals. This covers the fundamentals of the Amazon Web Services cloud platform, including identifying AWS terminologies, benefits, concepts, and deployment options.
- Designing architectures and applications in Amazon Web Services. You will learn to design and build highly available IT solutions using the AWS Well-Architectured Framework, drawing from real-life scenarios.
- Azure Cloud fundamentals. Like the AWS counterpart listed above, this module covers Azure’s basics, including management tools, general and network security, and compliance features.
- Implementing, managing, and monitoring an Azure environment. This module takes your Azure training to the next level, covering how to manage Azure subscriptions, secure identities, administer the infrastructure, and much more.
- Designing Azure infrastructure solutions. Here is where you learn all you need to know about infrastructure solutions, including governance, storage, and data integration, to name a few.
- Capstone Project. This project gives you the chance to put what you learned into action. You will learn to solve a real-world cloud problem, guided by dedicated mentoring sessions.
The course also offers one elective, a cloud computing masterclass taught online by expert Caltech instructors.
The Caltech Cloud Computing Certification bootcamp provides students with the following valuable benefits:
- Live online classes held by cloud computing industry experts.
- A Caltech CTME Bootcamp certificate, showing your proficiency and qualifications in the subject matter.
- More than 40 hands-on projects and integrated labs.
- Up to 17 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) from Caltech CTME.
- An online convocation held by the Caltech CTME Program Director.
- Azure certification preparation sessions delivered by Microsoft leadership.
- A capstone project in four domains.
- Physical certificate from Caltech CTME if you request one.
- Membership in Caltech’s CTME Circle.
- A printed transcript of the entire cloud computing learning path.
- Access to the Simplilearn Career Service, which will help you get noticed by the top hiring companies.
Here’s a list of skills you will gain from the bootcamp:
- Cloud Provider Selection
- Application Migration
- Performance Testing
- Cloud Workloads
- Identity Access Management
- Disaster Recovery
- Web Services and API
- Cloud Migration and Deployment
- Database Management
- MultiCloud Deployment
- Storage Services
About Caltech CTME
Located in California, Caltech is a world-renowned, respected science and engineering learning institution that includes some of the world's brightest scientific and technological minds. Contributions from Caltech alumni have earned international renown, including over three dozen Nobel prizes. Caltech CTME instructors bring this caliber of learning to students by teaching bootcamp masterclasses.
Have you always dreamt of designing and deploying dynamically scalable and reliable applications on cloud platforms? Learn everything with this Cloud Computing Post Graduate program, and scale up your career today!
Facing the Cloud’s Future
The future of IT lies in the cloud. That future belongs to people with the foresight to hone their skills in this growing field. This bootcamp is demanding, but the net result is a professional with the skill set to handle the challenges of this exciting technology and help blaze a trail in the industry.