Simplilearn presented a program preview of its Post Graduate Program in Digital Transformation. In partnership with Purdue University, this comprehensive certification program provides learners with a complete set of skills to manage digital transformation in their organizations.
Digital Transformation is Changing Everything
Digital transformation was an important emerging trend in 2019. Then 2020 came, the COVID-19 pandemic hit, and the need to move to remote work and non-contact business models turned the trend into a necessity. As we move into the future, digital transformation isn’t slowing down: organizations have found that the new digital business models have many benefits beyond enabling remote operations.
Through digital transformation:
- Business leaders use data and technology innovatively to build value from new opportunities
- Program and Product Managers create business models that address new or underserved markets
- Solution Architects and Technical Leads leverage technology to reorient business processes for more impact and reach new customers
At this point, 91% of organizations are engaged in some form of digital transformation initiative. Moreover, 87% of senior business leaders say digitalization is a company priority.
This intense focus is why the average US salary for Digital Transformation Consultants is $125,000, with some positions offering $175,000 or more. Roles such as Digital Consultant, Digital Analyst, and Digital Transformation Consultant require a combination of complementary skills, including:
- Digital Disruption
- Digital Strategy
- Digital Business Model
- Agile Business Transformation
- Design Thinking
- People Leadership
- Digital Marketing
- Artificial Intelligence
Partners in the Post Graduate Program in Digital Transformation
Simplilearn has assembled a powerful team of resources for the PG Program in Digital Transformation. In addition to the partnership with Purdue University, the program is powered by KPMG and includes content from Harvard Business Publishing.
The program includes 142+ hours of live online classes by industry experts, providing 8X higher live interaction than other learning formats. Learners will do projects based on seven hands-on Harvard Business Publishing case studies and complete the program with an industry-aligned Capstone Project. The curriculum includes masterclasses from Purdue faculty and KPMG consultants and interactive peer learning through group projects and discussions.
Learners who successfully complete the program will receive both a Purdue Post Graduate Program Certification and a joint Simplilearn-KPMG Post Graduate Program Certificate. They will also receive Purdue Alumni Association Membership, granting them access to the alumni resources of a world-renowned university.
Purdue University is a 151-year-old institution, consistently ranked one of the top public US universities. Having Purdue University on your CV is a prestigious accomplishment recognized worldwide.
KPMG is one of the Big 4 consulting firms with a presence in over 140 countries. KPMG’s participation in this program offers four key advantages to learners: masterclasses, Ask Me Anything sessions, KPMG case studies, and Capstone projects with KPMG mentoring. Senior KPMG consultants provide guidance, training, and mentoring to help program participants succeed.
The PG Program in Digital Transformation comprises this core curriculum:
- Digital Disruption and Strategies for a Digital Transformation
- Design Thinking
- Agile Business Transformation
- Marketing for the Digital Age
- Digital Leadership
- Digital Transformation Capstone Project
The learners may elect to take the elective Masterclasses from Purdue University (at no additional cost).
On completing the program, the graduates should be able to:
- Explore the transformative potential of disruptive technologies
- Develop an innovative customer-centric product or service
- Build an agile organization
- Chart a new path to purchase for customers
- Use the most effective digital marketing tools and develop a marketing strategy
- Understand how to use data as a strategic asset in digital transformation
- Lead disruptive change through personal, team, and organizational leadership
The program is delivered in a digital bootcamp format. This method is the most effective way to learn the right skills for today's top digital transformation roles, fast. The elements of the digital bootcamp format are:
- Live Sessions Delivered by Leading Experts
- Job-Ready Training via Skills-Based Learning
- Applied Learning via Case Studies & Projects
- Cohort Learning with Peer Collaboration
- 24/7 Learning Support
Do you wish to leverage digital technologies to transform your business strategies and objectives? Then check out the Digital Transformation Course!
Find Out More
If you are interested in finding out more about the Post Graduate Program in Digital Transformation, Simplilearn has several resources you can take advantage of.
You can watch the Program Preview here.
You can also visit the PG Program page on Simplilearn’s website. The webpage provides information on the curriculum, the faculty, the projects, and how to enroll. You will also have the opportunity to live chat with a Learning Consultant to have your questions answered.
You also have the option to contact our Learning Consultants by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can ask your questions all at once and receive answers via email or telephone.