At Simplilearn, our goal is to provide professionals with access to training courses that drive innovation and accelerate careers. In response to the growing need for Robotics Process Automation skill training, Simplilearn is launching three RPA certification training courses: Introduction to Robotic Process Automation, RPA Training Using UiPath, and RPA Training Using Automation Anywhere.
Simplilearn’s Robotic Process Automation Courses
Robotic Process Automation, or RPA, enables IT teams to configure software “robots” to capture data and perform routine tasks such as automated emails to respond to common requests or streamlining process flows and business operations. This allows organizations to improve business operations and processes. Forrester estimates that the RPA market will reach $2.9 billion by 2021. In addition to a booming market, a career in RPA offers an attractive salary. According to SimplyHired.com, the average RPA salary is $73,861, with the top 10 percenter earning more than $141,000. Time is on your side but it won’t be for too long. The sooner you and your organization implement RPA, the sooner you can begin reaping all of its benefits.
Simplilearn is here to help you get started with RPA. The Simplilearn Introduction to Robotic Process Automation course provides learners with an overview of the RPA approach and gives basic knowledge of key RPA tools and workflows. RPA applications are present in a number of industries including insurance claims processing, invoice processing, customer feedback analysis, onboarding of employees, HR operations, and much more.
The Robotic Process Automation using UiPath and RPA Training Using Automation Anywhere courses are designed to help learners master processes and best practices using the respected platforms. The courses will offer hands-on experience with web and give insight into the delivery cycle of RPA projects from start to finish.
Who Should Enroll
This category is designed for professionals who wish to understand and master emerging intelligence applications. The courses are ideal for:
- Software developers
- Software engineers
- Test engineers
- Software quality analysts
- Program managers
- Process consultants
- Business analysts
What Skills Will You Gain?
Simplilearn’s RPA Certification Training takes learners through case studies that will provide best practices and steps for implementing RPA. Our courses offer a deeper engagement with instructors and teaching assistants with the flexibility of video-based e-learning. By the time of completion, students will possess the following:
- Overview of RPA and how it works
- Knowledge in building workflows by using varied data types
- Proficiency in Desktop, Web and Citrix Automation
- Ability to organize and manage a real-life workflow automation project
- Fundamental UI automation concepts
- Knowledge in automating windows, web, and Java-based applications
- Ability to create and debug workflows using UiPath
- Skills to install UiPath Studio on Windows
- Knowledge in implementing error exception handling
RPA Training Using Automation Anywhere
- Ability to demonstrate a good understanding of RPA, Automation Anywhere Enterprise platform, its architecture, components and various features and functionality
- Understanding of the importance of RPA in today's process automation and technology landscape
- Knowledge in how to create bots using different types of recorders
- Skills to use various recorders, editors, and commands to build bots to automate simple processes
- Ability to apply RPA knowledge in real-world scenarios
Why Choose Simplilearn for RPA Training?
Simplilearn courses provide learners with an enhanced focus on problem solving and on-the-job application of skills. RPA is one of the fastest growing technologies for improving real-time business operations. Not to mention, RPA reduces the cost of transactional processes by 50 to 75 percent. Our courses present a high-touch support model to assist learners at every stage of their journey, giving them the skills they need to implement RPA in their organization.
Learning RPA is a great way to get started in the world of AI. Companies gain a competitive advantage by using RPA and AI to streamline processes. Don’t risk falling behind. Get started today by registering for Simplilearn’s RPA certification training.