Simplilearn is proud to announce that for the fourth year in a row and fifth time overall, we have won the Stevie® Award for Customer Service Success - All Other Industries. In this 15th annual edition of the awards, Simplilearn earned the Silver award. The Stevie Award for Sales and Customer Service recognizes organizations for their commitment and dedication towards serving their customers.
This year, the Stevie Awards received more than 2,300 nominations from 51 nations and across all organization sizes and industries. Winners were determined by the average scores of more than 160 professionals worldwide on nine specialized judging committees.
This award is external validation of Simplilearn’s comprehensive customer service to our learners and a testament to our commitment to that goal. We have helped more than 1,500,000 professionals across 150 countries to upskill, reskill, and prepare themselves and their organizations for the accelerating pace of digital transformation.
Maintaining our customers’ satisfaction before, during, and after their training has always been a crucial factor in our success. Simplilearn’s significant advances in customer service in 2020 include its automated customer service response system, Arya, that cuts average resolution times for learner issues by 40%, the new SkillUp free course offering, and its continuing collaborations with world-renowned universities and industry partners (including Purdue, Caltech, MIT, UMass Amherst, IBM, Facebook and many more) on Post Graduate Programs in in-demand technology fields bringing high quality education to its learners.
In addition to our Silver Stevie Award, some of our other latest and significant achievements are:
- We achieved a Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 77 averaged across all customer touchpoints, from the start of customer interaction to the completion of training.
- We have a course completion rate exceeding 75 percent, while the e-learning industry as a whole average a rate of 10 percent.
- In 2020, we also won the 10th Annual Aegis Graham Bell Award for “Innovation in Edtech” category.
- We were named to the “2020 Top 20 Online Learning Library Companies” and “2020 Top 20 IT Training Companies” by Training Industry Magazine.
- In the year 2018, Simplilearn also won the “Paul Writer's Bangalore's Hot 50 - Innovative Use of Technology” award.
“We are greatly honored to have been awarded the Silver Stevie® Award for Customer Service Success - All Other Industries category,” said Krishna Kumar, Founder, and CEO of Simplilearn. “This award provides further recognition to the quality of our customer service. Despite the pandemic, Simplilearn found new ways to innovate, grow sales, and ensure high consistent high levels of customer satisfaction.”