We are pleased to announce that we have won the 10th annual Aegis Graham Bell Award in the category Innovation in Edtech. Simplilearn earned the award for its innovative Technology-driven Blended Learning solution and shared the 2020 award with Odo Technologies, a provider of smart classroom solutions.
The Aegis School of Business, Data Science, Cyber Security, and Telecommunication established the Aegis Graham Bell Award as a tribute to the father of the telephony, Alexander Graham Bell. The AGBA promotes innovations in the IT, Telecom, and SMAC (Social, Mobile, Analytics, and Cloud) domains and Exponential Technologies. The award recognizes outstanding contributions by the honorees. The jury of Aegis faculty and outside industry experts evaluate the nominations on the criteria of Innovativeness, Market Potential/Impact, Social Impact, Sustainability, and Interoperability.
After incorporating a blended learning approach of online self-paced and instructor-led training into our key offerings, Simplilearn built a dedicated support team that is available for 24/7 assistance. Our signature innovation in blended learning has been to offer both the self-paced component and the instructor-led component online, which allows learners to access the entire program from anywhere. As a result, Simplilearn has helped more than 1,000,000 professionals across 150 countries to upskill, get trained, and prepare for the digital future.
Some of Simplilearn's other significant achievements driven by this innovative learning solution are:
- We achieved a Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 82 across all customer touchpoints, including the end of consumption of our long delivery cycle.
- We have a course completion rate of 77 percent, while the e-learning industry average stands at 10 percent.
- We won the esteemed "EC-Council ATC Circle of Excellence Award".
- We were named a "2018 Top 20 Online Learning Library Companies" by Training Industry Magazine.
- In each year from 2018 to 2020, Simplilearn also won the Stevie® award for Customer Service Success (Gold in 2018 and 2020, Silver in 2019).
- In the year 2018, Simplilearn won the "Paul Writer's Bangalore's Hot 50 - Innovative Use of Technology" award.
"The Aegis Graham Bell Award for Innovation in Edtech is a recognition of Simplilearn's leadership in the edtech field," said Krishna Kumar, Founder, and CEO of Simplilearn. "The AGBA is a tribute to the outstanding work of our product architects, developers, product managers, course advisors, and instructors, and to the dedication, the entire team of Simplilearn has shown towards helping learners in their journey of upskilling and career advancement."