Why Web Analytics Should be Your Next Career Destination if you’re a Certified Digital Marketer
As one of the fastest-growing fields around, digital marketing is a popular destination for young professionals. It is estimated that there are 150,000 open digital marketing jobs today. With attractive pay and the chance to work at the leading edge of e-commerce, competition for web analytics and other digital marketing roles is intense, and it pays to be well-prepared.
Getting a digital marketing certification can significantly flatten the learning curve for anyone looking to build a career in this domain.
The Digital Marketing Certified Associate program
The DMCA is the first step into the digital marketing world. The DMCA course and OMCP certification teaches you all the basics of the Digital Marketing. You will acquire the latest skills in Digital Marketing and gain work experience in executing effective campaigns by working on of real-life projects.
You will attain hands-on experience in the various disciplines of Digital Marketing, which will prepare you for exams like the OMCP, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook marketing, and YouTube marketing.
What next? – A career in Web Analytics
Now, I’ll hazard a guess that you have already completed the DMCA course – which is why you are reading this article.
Are you wondering what your next step should be?
Well, if you are interested in Analytics, then a career in Web Analytics is the best choice for you.
What is Web Analytics?
Web Analytics is the measurement, collection, tracking, and analyzing of internet data to optimize web usage. Businesses have begun to use this for both business solutions and market research.
Why is a certification in Advanced Web Analytics so highly sought-after?
The answer is simple – it is the industry’s premier certification for online marketing professionals. The certification attests your knowledge and skills in the field of web data analytics, especially whether you know how to optimize web traffic or to get the most out of web analytics tools. It also tests your skills in using analytics tools to produce compelling reports on data analysis.
What are the benefits of getting a Web Analytics certification?
There are many! But to name a few:
- You will gain knowledge and expertise in Web Data Analytics, and have the ability to garner important insights into the behavior of the market from web data.
- You will learn how to well to generate valuable data from internal search analysis and competitive intelligence analysis.
- You will attain the ability to conduct qualitative research and deliver actionable data-driven business insights.
Why is Web Analytics a great career option for you?
You can answer that question best, but here’s why we think it’s a great fit for you:
1. There is a massive demand for Web Analysts
2. The starting salary for a Web Analyst is somewhere between $69,500 and $91,750.
3. The work is challenging and interesting
4. Last but not least, the work-life balance for professionals in the field said to be excellent.
Are you still wondering if you have the skills for a career Web Analytics?
Don’t worry! All you just need are these 4 basic skills and you are good to go.
1. Strong business skills
2. Good communication skills
3. Quick reasoning skills
4. An ability to think outside the box
Well, there you have it. Now is the time to get into the Digital industry. Become a certified Web Analyst and watch your career soar.
Get certified today!
About the On-Demand Webinar
About the Webinar