The pace at which technology and innovation have changed the marketplace is phenomenal. With this tide of innovation and increased use of technology, there are more job opportunities for people today in myriad sectors and companies across different job roles. Moreover, now people can get jobs as per their skills and capacities at any level.
Who are AngularJS Developers?
There are many applications today that are used for several purposes like entertainment, online shopping, messaging etc. Developing these applications requires a specific set of protocols, languages and tools as well as professionals with the requisite skills and knowledge.
AngularJS developers usually have good knowledge in the following:
- AWS or Cloud or IoT
- Data analytics
- Web Development
- Mobile applications
- Adaptability to change in technologies
- Emphasis on Quality Orientation.
- Ability to work in the SAFe framework
Is AngularJS a Good Career in 2023?
Almost every business these days needs to have a dynamic and attractive website or application, and therefore the demand for AngularJS developers is on the rise. In the year 2023, a career in AngularJS is a highly viable option. This is because there are many career opportunities at all levels for such developers and also because AngularJS career pays well. In addition, AngularJS developers also receive good incentives, and their job is a challenging and fulfilling one.
AngularJS Developer Average Salary in 2023
There are several lucrative job options in the technology and information sector. With the advancement and innovation of technology, AngularJS developers are in great demand and in fact, have become much sought after over the last few years. The average salary for these developers in India ranges between 1.4 and 12 lakhs per annum. Therefore, this is a career option that many youngsters are looking at and vouching for.
Factors Affecting AngularJS Developer Salary
There are several factors that impact the salary an AngularJS developer can get annually on average. These include:
- Location: In cities that are more reliant on technology and where there is more demand for AngularJS developers, their salary is more as compared to cities where the demand for AngularJS developers is at par with other job roles.
- Experience: Experienced AngularJS developers are bound to get more salary as compared to beginners. This is because experienced developers have a portfolio of applications they have worked on and are more aware of the needs of application development.
- Industry: The type of industry that seeks AngularJS developers also impacts the salary they get. In technology-dependent industries, AngularJS developers are paid more as compared to industries that are mechanical in nature and not very tech-savvy.
Skills That Can Impact AngularJS Developer Salary
AngularJS developers need to possess a wide range of skills to ensure that they can do their tasks in an efficient and effective manner. Some of the skills that AngularJS developers require include:
- Understanding of how programming works
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS and NPM
- Understanding of angular framework and ability to use the right framework for an application
- Knowledge of software tools like Git that are essentially required during the development process
- Ability to test and debug applications by using the apt tools
In addition to these hard skills, AngularJS developers also need to showcase soft skills that include communication skills, people skills, time management skills, problem-solving skills, decision-making skills as well as analytical skills. These skills complement the hard skills and enable AngularJS developers to work in a collaborative environment to develop the best applications possible.
There are also some skills which, when in the bag of an AngularJS developer, can help in getting more salary. These are:
- Knowledge of other front-end development frameworks: An AngularJS developer may get paid better if he or she also has knowledge of other front-end frameworks in addition to the angular framework. This knowledge makes developers more adept at developing effective applications and websites.
- Understanding of back-end development: AngularJS developers who understand how the back-end development works and how the server side of an application works are bound to get more salary as compared to a developer who does not have this knowledge.
- Familiarity with UI/UX design: AngularJS developers who understand user needs and problems and are able to develop applications that are user-friendly and have an interface that enhances user engagement tend to get more salary for their skills.
AngularJS Developer Salary in the USA
The salary of AngularJS developers can vary based on their skills, knowledge, educational qualifications, and experience. In the USA, AngularJS developers earn between $68,400 and $91,130.
AngularJS Developer Salary in India
The average annual income for an AngularJS developer in India is 4.1 lakhs, with salaries ranging from 1.4 lakhs to 12.0 lakhs. Again, the salary depends on many factors, including the developer's skills and experience.
AngularJS Developer Salary in the UK
In the United Kingdom, the average AngularJS developer income is £49,983 per year or £25.63 per hour. Most experienced professionals earn up to £66,777 per year, while entry-level roles start at £37,500.
Thus, AngularJS developers can get well-paying jobs if they possess the right skills and have knowledge of several technologies. Moreover, experience in developing different applications enables AngularJS developers to build a portfolio that speaks of their experience, thereby enabling them to get a good salary package.
Hope this article was able to give you a clear understanding about the AnjularJs developer salaries you can expert in 2023. If you are interested in enhancing your software development skills further, we would highly recommend you to check Simplilearn’s Post Graduate Program in Full Stack Web Development. This course can help you gain the right development skills and experience which will make you job-ready in no time.
If you have any questions or doubts, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Our team will get back to you at the earliest.