Take a look inside a premier AI & machine learning certification program from a world-leading university. We’re sharing the actual learning experience in a one-hour sample lesson from the Caltech Post Graduate Program in AI & Machine Learning.
What You’ll Learn
Join expert instructor Amitendra Srivastava as he presents a lesson on classification models (classifiers). You’ll learn about a key practical aspect of machine learning:
- What is Classification?
- Terms to Understand
- Real-World Applications
- Popular Classification Algorithms
- Demo of the Hands-On Python Coding Exercise
You’ll also get a feel for the digital Learning Management System through which you’ll access our program:
- Live Virtual Classes
- Virtual Lab and Project Environment
- Progress Tracking
- Community Forum with Faculty and Fellow Learners
- Live 24/7 Support Desk
- Get an introduction to machine learning classification models (classifiers)
- Ask Amitendra your questions in a live Q&A
- Peek inside the Caltech PGP in AI & ML
- 15+ years of experience in analytics and statistical concepts
- Over 3,000 hours of experience in training corporate organizations and individuals
- Delivered training on AI and ML concepts like statistical model building & machine learning
If you’re interested in upskilling in AI and machine learning, don’t miss this free sample class!