We are extremely pleased to announce that we have been chosen as the Best EdTech Startup of the Year as part of the Entrepreneur Education Innovation Awards. Simplilearn received this independent recognition for its innovative, technology-driven online bootcamp offerings in the latest digital technologies, tools, and industry best practices.
Acknowledging that any education company in today’s digital landscape is an EdTech company, Entrepreneur tracks “cool trends, inspiring leaders and innovative trendsetters” across India. The EdTech industry is on track to become one of the biggest and most profitable sectors in the digital economy—giving learners across the globe new ways to upskill and transform their careers through online platforms.
Through individual courses, comprehensive certification programs, and partnerships with some of the world’s leading universities, we provide millions of professionals and thousands of corporate training organizations with the work-ready skills they need to excel in their respective careers and businesses.
Our rigorous online bootcamps combine online self-paced, live instructor-led training across multiple disciplines, including Cyber Security, Data Science, Cloud Computing, Digital Marketing, Project Management, and much more. In addition to this prestigious award, some of our latest and significant accomplishments include:
- An expanded partnership with Purdue University, new Post Graduate programs with Caltech CTME, and the University of Massachusetts Amherst
- A course completion rate of 64 percent in an industry that averages a rate of 10 percent
- The Aegis Graham Bell Award for “Innovation in EdTech” in 2020
- The 2020 Gold Stevie® Award for Sales and Customer Service (our second Gold award)
- The distinction as a “2019 Top 20 Online Learning Library Companies” by Training Industry Magazine
“This Best EdTech Startup of the Year Awards is another recognition of our deep and ongoing dedication to providing cutting-edge education to learners worldwide.” Said Krishna Kumar, Founder and CEO of Simplilearn.