If you’re in the ITSM field, you no doubt have a dream role. Maybe you want to be a Service Level Manager or work in Service Strategy. This webinar will tell you how to land that dream ITSM role, in 3 simple steps. It starts off with the basics – what is IT Service Management – and goes on to cover its key processes, the critical factors for success in any ITIL implementation, and how to choose the right role for yourself, based on your interest and experience. It finishes with a roadmap of the general and specific skills you will need to thrive in your chosen role.
- What is ITIL and what does it do
- Critical Success Factors in any ITIL implementations
- Some generic skills and knowledge you need to have
- What’s your interest, experience, training, process interest?
- Possible roles and specializations based on the above