Learn about TOGAF® Standard, 10th Edition from Andrew Josey – Fellow and Vice President, Standards and Certification - The Open Group.
Did you know TOGAF is used by 80% of Global 50 companies today? If you want to master the most used framework for enterprise architecture that provides an approach for
The architecture for enterprise applications. This exclusive career masterclass webinar is an absolute must-attend for you! During the webinar, our guest speaker, Andrew Josey, will go over details regarding the TOGAF Standard, 10th Edition, and the TOGAF Certification portfolio, focusing on showcasing the new learning paths available including those accessible to those holding TOGAF 9 Certification.
Why Should You Attend This Webinar?
During this webinar, you will learn
- Features of the latest edition of the TOGAF Standard, 10th Edition.
- New learning paths introduced within the TOGAF Certification Portfolio, including those for specific roles:
- Enterprise Architects
- Business Architects
- Agile Specialists
- Digital Specialists
- EA Leaders
In the end, we also have a Q&A session with our speaker where you can clarify your doubts live!
Meet Our Guest Speaker
- Fellow and Vice President, Standards & Certification, The Open Group
- MSc in Computer Science from University College London
- Led many standards development projects like - ArchiMate®, TOGAF®, POSIX® and UNIX®
- Member of the IEEE, USENIX, and the Association of Enterprise Architects (AEA)
Who is This Webinar Best Suited For?
- Individuals New to EA/TOGAF
- Individuals interested in obtaining a TOGAF certification
- TOGAF 8 certified professionals who haven’t renewed their certification
- TOGAF 9 certified professionals who want to refresh their skillset and stay up-to-date
- Open CA Certified/Aspirants
Whether you're a novice in the world of Enterprise Architecture (EA) or a seasoned professional, this webinar offers key insights into the latest edition of the TOGAF Standard and the new learning paths introduced within the TOGAF Certification Portfolio. It's a rare chance to interact directly with the Fellow and Vice President Standards & Certification, The Open Group and have your doubts clarified live! So why wait? Take advantage of this exclusive chance to get ahead in your EA journey.
Limited Seats Available! Register Now