Are you excited by the possibilities that artificial intelligence and machine learning are creating? If so, join us for this live webinar focused on the field's prospects. Learn about the skills you’ll need, what you can expect and plan how to get started.
You’ll discover how the Caltech CTME AI & Machine Learning Bootcamp can get you started on your career journey. Plus, you’ll receive an exclusive bonus offer for attending this webinar!
Engage With an Expert Instructor in the Field
This is the first step of many as you embark on your journey as an AI & ML professional. Join us for this webinar. It’s free!
Don't miss out on this must-attend webinar and claim your offer for attending!
Who Is This Webinar For?
Why Choose a Career in AI & Machine Learning
The field is growing exponentially in size and importance.
- Excellent job opportunities that pay well
- Rising demand for AI & ML professionals in multiple industries
- Exposure to a variety of fascinating and challenging assignments
- Future-proof skills
Explore a Variety of Roles and Career Paths
Choose from various roles, including:
(Avg Salary: $64K-$111K)
(Avg Salary: $99K to $168K)
(Avg Salary: $121K to $198K)
Skills You Will Learn About
Discover the set of skills and tools you will need to build a successful career, including:
- Python and its libraries
- Django, Flask, OpenCV
- Keras and TensorFlow
- Advanced concepts such deep learning, natural language processing, machine vision
Why Attend This Webinar
This is a great opportunity to further your understanding of the field of AI and machine learning. Engage with an expert who will take you through a one-hour session dedicated to educating you about your potential opportunities in the field, and get an exclusive bonus offer just for attending!
Get a look into:
- The career opportunities available to professionals in AI & ML
- The skills and tools you will need to learn and become well-versed in for success
- Experiences from a veteran in the field
- The benefits of taking your career further with a certificate from Simplilearn and Caltech CTME
Know More About the Program
Unlock the potential of AI and Machine Learning with Simplilearn's Caltech Bootcamp. Elevate your skills and become a sought-after expert in the world of cutting-edge technology.
Geo US University Caltech Course Duration 6 Months Coding Experience Required Yes Skills You Will Learn 12+ skills including Ensemble Learning, Python, Computer Vision, Statistics and more. Additional Benefits 22 CEU Credits Caltech CTME Circle Membership Explore Program