After completing 12th Arts, you may feel overwhelmed with the wide variety of available career options. You may wonder what courses you should pursue, what eligibility criteria you need to meet, and how each course can help you achieve your career goals. With so much information, making the right choice cannot be easy. This article will discuss the best courses after 12th Arts, their eligibility criteria, and the career options associated with each course. With this information, you can choose the right course and career path for you.
How to Choose Courses After 12th Arts?
Choosing courses after 12th Arts depends on your interests and career aspirations.
- Some of the most popular courses for Arts students are Bachelor of Arts (BA), Bachelor of Social Work (BSW), Bachelor of Commerce (BCom), Bachelor of Design (BDes), Bachelor of Education (BEd), Bachelor of Library Science (BLIS), and Bachelor of Mass Communication (BMC).
- Other popular courses include Law, Journalism, Psychology, History, Sociology, and Humanities.
Here are Some Tips for Choosing the Course:
- Make a List of Your Interests and Strengths: Before selecting any course after 12th Arts, list your strengths and interests. This list will help you to decide which course is the best fit for you.
- Talk to Your Parents, Teachers and Guidance Counselors: Before selecting any course after 12th Arts, talk to your parents, teachers and guidance counselors about it. They can give you valuable advice on which course to choose.
- Research the Career: Before selecting any course after 12th Arts, research the career it leads to. This research will give you a better understanding of what you can expect from the course.
- Take into Consideration Your Financial Situation: Before selecting any course after 12th Arts, consider your financial situation. This consideration will help you decide which course fits your budget best.
Career Options After 12th Arts
The following are the best career options or best courses after 12th Arts:
- Journalism: Journalism is a field of media studies that involve reporting, writing, editing and producing content for news outlets such as newspapers, magazines, television, radio and websites.
- Psychology: Psychology studies the human mind and behavior. It involves understanding how the mind works, how it can affect behavior and how it influences relationships.
- Teaching: Teaching is sharing knowledge and skills with others to help them learn. Teaching can occur in various settings, such as schools, universities, workplaces and online.
- Data Scientist: A data scientist collects and analyzes large amounts of data to discover patterns and draw insights from them. They use different analytical techniques and technologies, such as machine learning and predictive analytics, to find solutions to complicated problems.
- Digital Marketing Specialist: Digital marketing specialists are responsible for developing and executing digital marketing strategies to promote products and services. They use various online channels, such as search engine optimization, social media, and email marketing, to reach their target audience and drive sales. They also track and measure the individual performance of their campaigns and make data-driven decisions to optimize their strategies.
- Social Work: Social work is an occupation that focuses on providing assistance to people in need and advocating for policies that promote social justice. Social workers may assist individuals, families, groups or communities with various issues such as poverty, addiction, mental health and discrimination.
Caltech Post Graduate Program in Data Science
The Caltech Post-Graduate Program in Data Science is designed to help students gain in-depth knowledge and expertise in data science and its related fields. The program allows students to explore the latest tools and techniques in data science and gain practical experience in using these techniques in real-world applications. The program also emphasizes collaboration and problem-solving, allowing students to develop the skills necessary to succeed in data science.
The Caltech Post Graduate Program in Data Science teaches students various skills, including programming in Python and R, machine learning, data mining, statistical analysis, and visualization. In addition to these technical skills, the program also focuses on developing critical thinking and communication skills, which are vital to successfully working in the data science field.
The Caltech Post Graduate Program in Data Science costs ₹ 1,95,000
The Caltech Post Graduate Program in Data Science is open to applicants who have earned a bachelor’s or master’s degree in data science, computer science, or machine learning, or a related field.
This course takes up to 11 months.
The outlook for data scientists is magnificent due to the increasing demand for professionals who can analyze and interpret data. Data scientists are needed to help solve complex business problems, discover insights, and drive decisions.
Data scientists must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills. They must also be able to communicate their findings to non-technical audiences effectively. Proficiency with programming languages such as Python, R, and SQL is essential. Knowledge of statistics, data modeling, and machine learning is also meaningful.
To become a data scientist, candidates must have a degree in a related field (such as computer science, mathematics, or engineering). In addition to this, they must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills and experience with programming languages and data modeling.
Data Science costs ₹ 54,000
This course takes up to 11 months.
IMT Ghaziabad Digital Marketing Program
The Digital Marketing Program at IMT Ghaziabad allows students to develop their knowledge and skills in digital marketing. Students learn the fundamentals of digital marketing, such as SEO, PPC, content marketing, and social media marketing, and how to use them to drive online success. The program also focuses on essential business and communication skills and the strategic and creative aspects of digital marketing.
Students who complete the Digital Marketing Program at IMT Ghaziabad will gain a range of skills and knowledge, including:
- A comprehensive understanding of the fundamentals of digital marketing, including SEO, PPC, content marketing, and social media marketing.
- An understanding of the strategies and techniques used for effective digital marketing campaigns.
- An understanding of the creative and analytical aspects of digital marketing.
- Knowledge of critical business and communication skills for successful digital marketing.
- At least two years of work experience in a relevant field.
- A bachelor's degree in any discipline.
- A digital marketing background is desirable but not required.
This course takes up to 5 months.
This course costs up to ₹1,17,700.
Digital Marketing Specialist
The digital marketing specialist must have a passion for digital marketing, an understanding of the digital marketing landscape and a solid ability to think creatively and strategically. In addition, the successful candidate must have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, be highly organized and have an aptitude to learn quickly and think independently.
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including social media, search engine optimization (SEO), content marketing, email marketing, and paid advertising.
- Proficiency with analytics and reporting tools such as Google Analytics, HubSpot, and Adobe Analytics.
- Expertise in website design and development, HTML, and CSS.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Knowledge of project management principles.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, computer science, business, or a related field.
This course costs around ₹64,200.
This course takes up to 11 months.
Courses after 12th Arts offer various career options for students seeking higher education. With the proper guidance and research, students can select the best course that suits their interests and goals. Moreover, students can make their career dreams come true with the right qualifications and skills. And if you want to learn more courses like this, just browse Simplilearn. With the help of Simplilearn, you can find and learn more about the courses after your 12th standard. So, why wait? Start your journey to success today!
1. What are the courses in Arts?
Standard courses offered in the Arts stream include:
- Communication Arts
- Political Science
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Business Administration
- Social Work
2. Which is the easiest course to pursue in college after passing Class 12 from the Arts stream?
The most accessible course to pursue in college after passing Class 12 from the Arts stream would depend on the individual's interests and abilities. Some more accessible courses to pursue in college from the Arts stream include English, Foreign Languages, History, Philosophy, Psychology, and Sociology.
3. Which course has the highest salary in arts?
For those interested in higher salaries, some courses with the highest salaries are Business Administration, Education, and Social Work.
4. What are the best courses for art students?
- Art History
- Drawing and Painting
- Digital Art
- Art Criticism
- Art Therapy
- Art Education
5. Are Arts good for the future?
Yes, learning and studying the Arts can help students develop essential skills such as creativity, critical thinking, and problem-solving. These skills can be helpful in the future and can help students in their academic and professional pursuits.
6. What is the best scope in Arts?
That is a subjective question and depends on what you are trying to do. Some popular artistic scopes include photography, painting, drawing, sculpture, and ceramics. But ultimately, your best scope will depend on your interests and goals.