Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning are noteworthy game-changers in today’s digital world. Technological wonders once limited to science fiction have become science fact, giving us innovations such as self-driving cars, intelligent voice-operated virtual assistants, and computers that learn and grow.
The two fields are making inroads into all areas of our lives, including the workplace, showing up in occupations such as Data Scientist and Digital Marketer. And for all the impressive things that Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning have accomplished in the last ten years, there’s so much more in store.
Simplilearn wants today’s IT professionals to be better equipped to embrace these new technologies. Hence, it offers Machine Learning Bootcamp, held in conjunction with Caltech’s Center for Technology and Management Education (CTME) and in collaboration with IBM.
The bootcamp covers the relevant points of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, exploring tools and concepts such as Python and TensorFlow. The course optimizes the academic excellence of Caltech and the industry prowess of IBM, creating an unbeatable learning resource that supercharges your skillset and prepares you to navigate the world of AI/ML better.
Why is This a Great Bootcamp?
When you bring together an impressive lineup of Simplilearn, Caltech, and IBM, you expect nothing less than an excellent result. The AI and Machine Learning Bootcamp delivers as promised.
This six-month program deals with vital AI/ML concepts such as Deep Learning, Statistics, and Data Science With Python. Here is a breakdown of the diverse and valuable information the bootcamp offers:
- Orientation. The orientation session prepares you for the rigors of an intense, six-month learning experience, where you dedicate from five to ten hours a week to learning the latest in AI/ML skills and concepts.
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence. There’s a difference between AI and ML, and here’s where you start to learn this. This offering is a beginner course covering the basics of AI and workflows, Deep Learning, Machine Learning, and other details.
- Python for Data Science. Many data scientists prefer to use the Python programming language when working with AI/ML. This section deals with Python, its libraries, and using a Jupyter-based lab environment to write scripts.
- Applied Data Science with Python. Your exposure to Python continues with this study of Python’s tools and techniques used for Data Analytics.
- Machine Learning. Now we come to the other half of the AI/ML partnership. You will learn all about Machine Learning’s chief techniques and concepts, including heuristic aspects, supervised/unsupervised learning, and developing algorithms.
- Deep Learning with Keras and Tensorflow. This section shows you how to use Keras and TensorFlow frameworks to master Deep Learning models and concepts and prepare Deep Learning algorithms.
- Advanced Deep Learning and Computer Vision. This advanced course takes Deep Learning to a new level. This module covers topics like Computer Vision for OCR and Object Detection, and Computer Vision Basics with Python.
- Capstone project. Finally, it’s time to take what you have learned and implement your new AI/ML skills to solve an industry-relevant issue.
The course also offers students a series of electives:
- Statistics Essentials for Data Science. Statistics are a vital part of Data Science, and this elective teaches you how to make data-driven predictions via statistical inference.
- NLP and Speech Recognition. This elective covers speech-to-text conversion, text-to-speech conversion, automated speech recognition, voice-assistance devices, and much more.
- Reinforcement Learning. Learn how to solve reinforcement learning problems by applying different algorithms and strategies like TensorFlow and Python.
- Caltech Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Bootcamp Masterclass. These masterclasses are conducted by qualified Caltech and IBM instructors.
This AI and ML Bootcamp gives students a bounty of AI/ML-related benefits like:
- Campus immersion, which includes an exclusive visit to Caltech’s robotics lab.
- A program completion certificate from Caltech CTME.
- A Caltech CTME Circle membership.
- The chance to earn up to 22 CEUs courtesy of Caltech CTME.
- An online convocation by the Caltech CTME Program Director.
- A physical certificate from Caltech CTME if you request one.
- Access to hackathons and Ask Me Anything sessions from IBM.
- More than 25 hands-on projects and integrated labs across industry verticals.
- A Level Up session by Andrew McAfee, Principal Research Scientist at MIT.
- Access to Simplilearn’s Career Service, which will help you get noticed by today’s top hiring companies.
- Industry-certified certificates for IBM courses.
- Industry masterclasses delivered by IBM.
- Hackathons from IBM.
- Ask Me Anything (AMA) sessions held with the IBM leadership.
And these are the skills the course covers, all essential tools for working with today’s AI and ML projects:
- Supervised Learning
- Unsupervised Learning
- Recommendation Systems
- Neural Networks
- Deep Learning
- Reinforcement Learning
- Speech Recognition
- Ensemble Learning
- Computer Vision
About Caltech CTME
Located in California, Caltech is a world-famous, highly respected science and engineering institution featuring some of today’s brightest scientific and technological minds. Contributions from Caltech alumni have earned worldwide acclaim, including over three dozen Nobel prizes. Caltech CTME instructors offer this quality of learning to our students by holding bootcamp master classes.
IBM was founded in 1911 and has earned a reputation as the top IT industry leader and master of IT innovation.
How to Thrive in the Brave New World of AI and ML
Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence have enormous potential to change our world for the better, but the fields need people of skill and vision to help lead the way. Somehow, there must be a balance between technological advancement and how it impacts people (quality of life, carbon footprint, job losses due to automation, etc.).
The AI and Machine Learning Bootcamp helps teach and train students, equipping them to assume a role of leadership in the new world that AI and ML offer.