It’s no secret that Artificial Intelligence (AI) is booming! The global AI market size was close to $208 billion just the previous year. By 2030, the market size is expected to reach nearly $2 trillion!
But what has truly made this possible is the advent of Generative AI-based tools - For example, ChatGPT, developed by the OpenAI group, had 100 million users within just two months of its launch. Today, tools leveraging these technologies are helping businesses and individuals achieve greater productivity and efficiency in their work.
If you’re interested in learning more about these tools, mark your calendars for the 4th of March 2024 at (09:00 PM IST) as our host takes you through the top Generative AI tools LIVE in an exclusive webinar. He will go over how to use these tools in your day-to-day work or study, how the future will look like in the AI age, and to top it all, he will also give you the resources to excel at your workplace or university with the help of Generative AI.
Who Can Attend This Webinar :
This webinar is open to professionals and students from all age groups.
- Entrepreneurs looking to innovate and streamline their business processes.
- Developers and IT professionals who want to integrate AI into their projects.
- Educators and students interested in cutting-edge technology shaping our future.
What Tools Will Be Covered :
We will be covering AI tools from different facets of work, including:
...and much more, including tools for analytics, content creation, and project management.
What Else Will You Get?
- Live Q&A with our host - If you have questions on how to use a tool or maybe about using Generative AI in your day-to-day life, ask them directly to our host in the end.
- Network with like-minded people - Network with fellow attendees of the webinar who are also eager to grow in this fast-growing field
- Resources to upskill - Not only do we tell you how important Generative AI is today, but our host will also give you resources at your disposal to upskill in this field.
According to a report by Goldman Sachs, two-thirds of jobs could be partially automated by AI. Shifts in workflows triggered by these advances could expose the equivalent of 300 million full-time jobs to automation. However, this webinar is your ticket to leveraging the power of AI to your benefit. We have limited seats for this pilot webinar, so we urge you to register as soon as possible.