Why Professional Certification is a Worthy Investment for PPC Marketers?
Did you use Google yet today? Or Yahoo or Baidu or another search engine? Chances are that yes you did, as did billions of other people around the world. And as you and I and all of those other billions of people went searching for something online, we saw ads—lots of ads. That is how much of the marketing is now done on search engines, as you probably know.
Pay-per-click advertising has become the fastest and most effective way for businesses to get found online compared to the much slower and more complicated organic approach. And if you’re in digital marketing, there’s a chance you’ve already used PPC and consider yourself capable of generating results from it. But do you know enough to make the most of this extremely effective digital marketing tool?
9 Reasons Why PPC Should Be Part of Everyone’s Marketing Strategy
Businesses spend a lot of money on AdWords each year because PPC works. In 2017, Google's ad revenue was almost $95.4 billion. If those pay-per-click ads weren’t generating results, Google wouldn’t be making that much money. In addition to being an extremely effective form of digital marketing, PPC advertising is unique among other digital marketing techniques for many reasons—reasons that mean it should be part of your marketing strategy if it isn’t already.
- PPC lets you market with any size budget. Unlike other online marketing strategies where one is required to pay before their ad is published, the only thing required with PPC is an active account. You only pay when someone clicks on your ad. It’s like joining a gym and only paying when you lose a pound.
- PPC is flexible. You can set your own budget to whatever you want when using PPC as a digital marketing method.
- PPC advertising works effectively for everyone. It doesn’t matter if your business is comprised of three people or ten or a thousand, you can use PPC and effectively compete with even the biggest national chains.
- PPC campaign guarantees instant gratification. Search engine optimization (SEO) can take months to generate results. PPC can deliver same-day results.
- PPC enhances real-time traceability. It is easy to know which PPC ads are operating at maximum levels based on the keyword successes and failures. With this tracking power, you can easily terminate ineffective ads dedicate more budget to those that are working.
- PPC can get you national exposure. Who doesn’t use Google? Hardly anyone. And even Yahoo has a strong user base and offers PPC advertising. Using PPC, you can get immediate exposure on either search engine—or both.
- PPC will increase your local visibility. You can design your ad to only show in specific locations. For instance, if you own a salon in Atlanta, Georgia, you can set up your ad to only show when a visitor from Atlanta is online searching for the services you provide.
- PPC can boost your SEO. Research shows that when a user sees both an ad and an organic search result together, it can significantly increase the number of clicks on the organic listing.
- PPC is a smart marketing strategy for any business. It doesn’t matter whether yours is an already established business or you are just starting out. PPC is a fair way to get your site out there.
Those are nine very good reasons to use PPC, but how can you be sure you’re maximizing your results? By making sure you’re fully trained in PPC by earning a certification.
5 Reasons to Earn a PPC Certification and Improve Your AdWords Skills
You’re convinced PPC works, and maybe you’ve even done PPC with good results. Now it’s time to take it up a notch with a PPC certification. Here’s why:
- PPC is getting ever more competitive and you need to be at the top of your game, whether you’re using this paid marketing technique for your own business or on behalf of clients.
- A certification adds significant credibility to your résumé or agency website. If you’re competing against others for a job or for clients, that certification will give you a boost.
- What happens when you’re more credible than the next guy? You get more clients. And satisfied clients tend to lead to more clients as word spreads about your ability to generate results.
- As SEO gets harder, PPC gets more important. Google is constantly cracking down on people who try to cheat the SEO system and constantly striving to improve the user experience. Plus the search engine giant has given up a lot of screen space to the paid ads, decreasing the “real estate” that used to belong to the organic search results. To compete online, businesses are going to need to spend more on PPC. Your certification can help propel you into a role where you’re helping to make that happen.
- Finally, there’s staying current: Google doesn’t only constantly tweak search algorithms that affect SEO. They also continually add new functionality to AdWords. With a certification from the right eLearning provider, you will have the most up-to-date knowledge and know how to put all of that functionality to use.
How to Get PPC Certified
Now that you know the importance of a PPC certification, it’s time to find the program for you. One of the best places to earn your PPC certification is from Simplilearn because our course advisor is one of the leading experts in the field: Brad Geddes. Brad is an expert PPC marketer, founder of Certified Knowledge, and author of the book Advanced Google AdWords. He frequently writes columns for SearchEngineLand.com and co-moderates the AdWords forum on Webmaster World. He has led more than 60 AdWords seminars, and he regularly writes articles on PPC for Simplilearn.
On top of all that, he is the course advisor for the Advanced PPC Certification training offered by Simplilearn, so you can be sure you’re getting the most accurate and up-to-date course content available. With this training, whether you’re new to PPC or you’ve been using it for a while, you’ll bolster your credibility and career—as well as your results and ROI.
Find our Advanced Pay Per Click (PPC) Certification Program Online Classroom training classes in top cities:
|Advanced Pay Per Click (PPC) Certification Program||16 Feb -3 Mar 2019, Weekend batch||Your City||View Details|
Recommended articles for you
Why Choose a Career in Digital Marketing?Article
The history and evolution of Digital MarketingArticle
What are the Tools to Learn in PPC MarketingArticle