The demand for cybersecurity professionals is increasing rapidly due to a surging number of cyber attacks. In fact, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics forecasts a 33% increase in cybersecurity jobs by 2030.
To capitalize on this trend, we invite you to join us for a comprehensive overview of the dynamic world of cybersecurity. Expert instructor William Bailey will share valuable insights on the state of the industry, including opportunities for career advancement and strategies for success in cybersecurity.
William will also offer a sneak peek at our highly-regarded Cybersecurity Bootcamp and answer any questions during a live Q&A. Just for attending the webinar, you’ll receive a bonus offer delivered straight to your inbox!
Topics We’ll Cover
- Emerging cybersecurity trends and technologies
- Cybersecurity roles and their responsibilities
- Skills and qualifications required for cybersecurity jobs
- Job prospects and salary ranges in the industry
- Overview of the Caltech Cybersecurity Bootcamp
About Our Speaker
- 20+ years of experience in Information Security, Privacy, & Risk
- Serves with ISACA and ISSA Chapter Board(s)
- Consultant to Financial, Healthcare, Retail, and Utility Sectors
- Previously VP Information Security for a Financial Institution