How an SEO Certification can Work Wonders for Your Digital Marketing Career
Digital Marketing is one of the most dynamic industries in today’s business environment. The field will need 150,000 professionals by 2020 and, while demand is high, employers are being picky about the candidates they choose.
They’re looking for specialists who understand the latest digital trends, making it essential for Digital Marketers to have up-to-date and relevant skills.
One of the best ways to acquire these skills by getting a certification.
To start off, the Online Marketing Certified Professional (OMCP®) is the first certification you will need to take. This credential will show that you know and can apply the best practices of Digital Marketing.
If you have completed your OMCP® exam and received the credential – congratulations!
If not, prepare for the exam with our DMCA training course.
What next? – A career in SEO
Not too long ago, acquiring one Digital Marketing certification was a massive achievement. This is not the case anymore. Today, plenty of people have an OMCP® certification and a million more are planning to get one.
Having one certification is good, but two certifications will put you at the top of a recruiter’s selection list. This can improve your chances of getting and retaining a Digital Marketing job.
If you are interested in a long-term career in Digital Marketing, Growth Hacking via SEO is the thing to do.
What is SEO?
Search Engine Optimization or SEO is a set of rules followed by website owners to optimize their website for search engines and thus, improve their website’s search engine ranking. It is also an effective way to increase the quality of a website, by making it easy-to-use and quick-to-navigate.
Why is SEO so important?
In today’s competitive market, SEO is extremely important. Search engines serve millions of users looking for answers to their questions every day.
The main reasons why SEO is essential are:
- Most search engine users will select one of the top 5 suggestions on the results page. Professionals can take advantage of this and use SEO to attract visitors to their website.
- SEO is not just about search engine rankings, but can also be used to improve the user experience and usability of a website.
- Having a presence that places you at the top of the search engine’s ranking for a particular keyword increases users’ trust in your website.
- SEO goes hand-in-hand with social promotion. Users who find a website through Google or Bing are more likely to promote it on LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, and other social channels.
- SEO can put companies ahead of their competition. If two websites sell the same product, the website that is search engine optimized is likely to have more customers and make more sales.
So what is the Advanced SEO course all about?
The advanced SEO course by Simplilearn helps professionals develop their SEO skills. In today’s business environment, it is crucial for a business to rank well in search results in order to catch the attention of potential customers.
Why is this course so highly sought-after?
The Advanced SEO course certifies that a participant has an expert understanding of search engine optimization. The course trains participants to use keywords to boost website rankings to attract potential customers and gain an edge over competitors.
The benefits of getting this certification are:
- Most companies are getting their employees trained in SEO.
- There is a huge demand for SEO professionals to boost a company’s online presence.
- Start-ups are looking for effective SEO professionals to help them gain momentum.
- SEO jobs are rewarding and high-paying.
What are the career benefits of this course?
- You will receive a globally recognized industry certificate, which validates your knowledge of SEO.
- You will receive lucrative job offers in SEO from start-ups and established organizations.
- You will become proficient in the industry best practices for attracting potential customers via keyword search.
SEO is a must for every web property
To sum up, SEO is a way to optimize a website so that search engines understand it better and place it higher in their rankings. It is very important because a good SEO approach can drive more traffic to a website, blog, or online store, attract more customers, and increase sales.
So there you have it – why SEO is where your future lies. Get certified, and begin your journey today.
About the On-Demand Webinar
About the Webinar