- An executive coaching survey revealed that 63% of the organizations across the globe are planning to increase the use of career coaching in the next five years.
- Look out for great career coaching from an executive coach, but certainly not at your mirror image.
- Whether you are planning to fortify your credibility, enhance your visibility or build your leadership skills, you will look forward to accomplish specific set of goals as soon as possible.
It is no secret that the current job market is extremely competent — for those without a job as well as for those who have a job, but not their dream job. A recent unemployment data, a survey report form the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, states that approximately 11.8 million people in the U.S. are out of job. Although there is no proper stats for measuring this rate, there are millions more who are on the verge of losing their job. Yes, the job market is this tough!
Relax! Fortunately, there are professionals who can help you in making your job search easier — certified career coaches.
Career coaching helps you to assess your profession with compassion, empathy and honesty. Thereby, it equips you to successfully compete with millions of your fellow job-seekers.
Radical Change in CareerIf a layoff has caught you and you are in need of regrouping or if you have made the decision of bringing about a radical change in your career, then it is time for you to seek career coaching. Make the best possible changes by facing your toughest concerns.
Bringing about a radical change in your career to move up the corporate ladder requires you to identify your areas of improvement. Career coaching helps you to move from your present to future with great ease and enthusiasm.
Be prepared for layoffs. This is one experience that nobody wants to go through. However, staying equipped can make your job transition smoother. This requires re-evaluation of your career goals to make the right decision. So get set to get back your mojo with the help of career coaching!
Fine-tune your networking skills and pick up job-search strategies that work. Networking is one of the best job-search strategies. Majority of the jobs are found through networking. Overcome the fear of attending job interviews and become a pro.
Working professionals often notice that most of the organizations do not have periodic employee development programs. Companies are now investing in programs that give better ROI. If you look forward to remain and grow in your organization then you will have to position yourself for advancing in the firm.
Executive Career Coaching
Here are some successful executive career coaching tips.
- Working hard and smart – Push yourself and explore your capabilities. Remember, competing with yourself can bring out the best in you. Stay open to novel ideas and opportunities.
- Gain the support of your superior – Keeping your reporting manager informed about all your professional activities is very important. This ensures that your efforts never go waste and you will head in the right direction. Take a regular feedback on your progress and performance.
- Approach an Executive coach – Consult a coach who can completely understand your situation. Choosing a coach with whom you feel free to interact and discuss all your concerns is crucial. Your coach can help you in building rapport and enhancing your business experience.
- Evaluate your performance – Gather a 360-degree feedback of your performance from your superiors, peers and from your coach. Your executive coach helps you in effectively measuring your performance, growth rate and success.
It is good to have ambitions and it is great to look forward to become the top performer in the field of your choice. It is the dream of every professional to experience contentment in his/her career. You can finally stop dreaming and start living your perfect career.
Paybacks of Career Coaching
Career coaching has the following paybacks:
- Helps you in identifying your executive and personal brand.
- Assists you in unearthing your skills and passions.
- Helps you in making better career choices.
- Helps you in setting career goals that are highly inspiring and motivating.
- Helps you in swiftly climbing the corporate ladder.
- Helps you in attaining a fulfilling career.
Job takes up the major portion of our life. For most of us it is just a stressful time that is endured for making ends meet. However, career coaching assists you in identifying the elements that give you professional satisfaction. With this, you can now build and manage a career that corresponds to your persona.
Understand and discover who you really are. Clearly identify your requirements. Develop and design strategies for achieving your goals.
About the On-Demand Webinar
About the Webinar