In the new world order of job opportunities, you are likely to be interviewed a number of times in your career life-span from an intern to a CEO. Thus, Interviews are a part of life, and it's only natural that you develop an attitude to win at it, come what may.
Join Lt. Col. Prem Vas, CEO of PreHanJay Ventures, as he shows you:
- Perceptions of the experience of interviewer & interviewee
- The 'secret' that is responsible for excelling in an interview
- Mastering the art of preparation for an interview
- Nuances that ensure you have an 'edge' over others during the interview
- The essential follow-ups that create your 'visibility' in the mind of the interviewer
The webinar will include a live Q&A with Prem.
About the Speaker
Prem is a qualified International Business & Life Coach and earned his credentials from International Society for Coaching Professionals (ISCP, Singapore) affiliated to International Coaching Federation (ICF). Prem has more than three decades of professional career with Indian Armed Forces and Corporate. In the Armed Forces, he led a Commando Team and commanded an Artillery Regiment. After his tenure in the Indian Army, he upskilled himself from Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad, India to take on leadership roles of four different industries as Head Administration, Chief of Operations, Head of HR Centre of Excellence and Head of HR of a company poised for next level of growth.