Project managers are an asset to any organization driving business growth. If you possess the ability to work under pressure, manage every component of a project, and deal well with stakeholders, you have the potential to earn 33% higher with a PMP certification in comparison to non-PMP-certified candidates. Let us give you a headstart with information on project management courses that will help you land your dream job.
How Do You Choose The Right Project Management Course For Your Budget?
Have you decided to get a certification in the field? Congratulations! Recognition and acceptance are the keys to walking in the right direction. The decision should be based on clear definitions. Do follow the below-mentioned tips:
Know your budget range: The preliminary requirement is to clarify your budget. Keep practical expectations and include study material costs, exam fees, and other expenses depending on the type of course you opt for.
Compare Costs: Shortlist the course based on industry-specific requirements, career goals, necessary skills of interest, prerequisites, and other factors.
Look for discounts and promotions: Choose the right time to buy a course. For instance, Simplilearn currently offers a 10% discount on courses. Alternatively, contact customer service to know about other possible discounts and promotions.
The arena of Project Management has many genres, so it is up to you to choose the correct course for your career goals. "Will this certification help you in your career trajectory?" If yes, then go ahead and enroll yourself. Your clarity in the field of Project Management in which you want to enroll yourself will help you choose the perfect course. You should select the course that interests you and the methodologies that intrigue you.
"Will your certification only be an asset to you or the organization you are working for?" The answer should have to be both. Your personal goals should align with the company's motto, as only you can add value to the company. The coursework should be similar to the position or the role that you are currently employed in.
You have to be well aware of your current skills. How much perspective on concepts do you have in terms of project management? Do you have any practical knowledge or skills to counter projects with variable scopes and timelines?
If you are a fresher, you should take a highly curated course offering more practical, hands-on experience and extensive hours. Your course must include in-course training and provide you with clarity. If you want to enroll as a professional, choose a flexible curriculum, as it will offer you time to balance your current responsibilities.
Can you endure long, strenuous hours of training? Are you willing to contribute your money and time? Keeping all these burning questions in mind, you should choose a course to help you keep up with time and money. If a course is a bit pricier but ticks all your boxes, enroll yourself, as you can keep learning at your own pace.
Alt-text: Tips to choose the right project management course for your budget
Top Project Management Course - Fee Comparison
Apart from specific requirements, the fee also plays a vital role in your decision. Let us explore the fee-based comparison of project management courses offered by Simplilearn.
This course is offered in collaboration with UMass Amherst through an online boot camp.
Duration: 6 months
Fees: INR 97,999
- Postgraduate certification and Alumni Association Membership from UMass Amherst
- 8x higher live interactions by industry experts
- Live classes by Simplilearn’s expert instructors, including AI-based education
- Resume building assistance
- 146 PDUs, 35 contact hours, and 4 simulation examinations for PMI-related certifications
- 100% money-back guarantee
- Capstone projects from 3 domains, 4 Harvard case studies, 17 hands-on projects, and 15+ simulation exams
- Project management
- Project risk management
- Agile management
- Digital transformation
- Quality management
- Design thinking
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (LSSGB)
- Leadership skills
- Customer experience design
Opening the gateway to earning intriguing salaries with averages ranging from INR 15 lakhs to 23 lakhs. It covers all the PMP certification exam credentials being recognized as a premier authorized training partner from PMI.
Duration: Two years
Fees: INR 44200
- 24*7 learning support
- Networking opportunity
- Hands-on experience with real-world problems
- Interaction and learnings from industry experts
- Covering curriculum of the PMP certification exam
- Skill development
- Money back guarantee
- PM tools
- Scrum methodologies
- Lean principles
- Statistical. Analytical and data visualization skills
- Digital transformation framework
- Big data
- Project and budget management
- DMACI of Lean Six Sigma
It is another Master's program that covers your PDUs and keeps the certification active. Additionally, learn advanced skills and practice the projects at your comfort and time suited for you.
Duration: 3-year course access
Fees: INR 21,400
- 60+ PDUs
- Real-life industry-specific projects
- Role related courses
- 8X higher live interaction in live online classes
- Gain job opportunities worth an annual average salary of INR 17 lakhs to 20 lakhs.
- Continuous mentor support
- Refund options on canceling the course
- Agile project management
- Different methods and frameworks
- PMO implementation
- Project management on Microsoft Project 2021
- LSSGB/PMI-PMP/PMI-PgMP based on electives
The program covers the Project Management Institute's (PMI) Project Management Professional (PMP) certification exam and prepares participants for the exam through interactive training modules, practice exams, and projects.
Duration: Online training: 2 months and Corporate training: Customized as per the needs
Fees: Online Bootcamp: INR 10,999 and Corporate training: Customized as per the needs
- One-stop solution for PMP exam in 1st attempt
- Covers PMBOK 7th edition and the latest certification exam content outline
- Live training from experts with more than 12 years of experience
- 100% money-back guarantee
- 9 full-length simulation test papers
- Never-ending and never-stopping course assistance service
- Work breakdown structure
- Gantt charts
- Cost management
- Resource allocation
- Project cost estimating
- Mathematical project scheduling models
- Engineering economics
Enhance your professional skills with our PRINCE2-accredited certification training course. Based on the cutting-edge 7th edition, our course is designed to teach you essential techniques for success. Elevate your career with expert-led training in PRINCE2 methodology, preparing you thoroughly for your exams and beyond.
Duration: Lifetime access to recorded content
Fees: Online Bootcamp: INR 60,350 and Corporate training: Customized to needs
- Live instructor-led sessions by Authorized trainers
- Earn up to 35 PDUs with instructor lead-sessions
- Waived off exam fee for PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner
- Get an official digital ebook from PeopleCart
- Course based on latest PRINCE2 7th edition
- PRINCE2 themes
- PRINCE2 process
- PRINCE2 methodology
- PRINCE2 principles
- Tailoring and adopting PRINCE2
For a better comparison of fees, let us gain an overview through the following tabulation:
Project Management Course
Average Project Manager Salary
The average project manager salary in India is approximately INR 20,00,000 per year. The minimum salary is around INR 10 lakhs, and the maximum salary is around INR 25 lakhs. Besides, the Project managers have the opportunity to earn additional cash compensation. The average here is approximately INR 2 lakh, where the minimum is INR 1 lakh, and the maximum is INR 3 lakh.
Project management is an important part of all the organizations. It encompasses the management of multiple entities such as resources, humans, schedules, timelines, and multiple others. The ability to effectively carry out the responsibilities comes after gaining the right skills relevant to the role.
Begin with a clear understanding of what you know and what you wish to gain. Accordingly, decide the right course. To help you in your selection, we have enlisted courses with important factors that you must consider before choosing the right one for your career! Advance your project management career with Simplilearn's PMP Program - a comprehensive course designed to empower you with top-notch, industry-relevant skills. Join now to become a certified PMP expert and lead projects with confidence!
1. Is PMP difficult to get?
Difficulty in getting PMP certification is determined by the quantity and quality of your time investment. Right preparation from expert instructor-based learning makes the concepts clear. Further challenges are eased by practice and self-learning.
2. How much does it cost to do a project management course?
It entirely depends on the type of course you select. Simplilearn offers a wide range of courses with fees ranging from INR 22,000 to INR 1 lakh.
3. Is it worth doing a project management course?
If you are interested in a career in project management, learning skills, techniques, and tools to handle a project efficiently can be easily gained through project management courses. The teachings make the course worth taking.
4. Can I pursue a project management course for free?
Yes, there are different online sources providing courses for free. Ensure they follow the right curriculum and contribute to meeting the eligibility criteria to appear for the certification exam.