Introducing the Simplilearn Digital Transformation Academy
Simplilearn’s mission is to keep your employees current in the latest technology skills and certifications. Today’s organizations are facing the biggest technology shift in decades: Digital Transformation. To prepare you with the essential knowledge and tools that are driving this business revolution, Simplilearn announces its Digital Transformation Academy.
Digital technology, tools, and tactics are evolving with breakneck speed. Organizations that fail to acquire new proficiencies and adapt to changing processes risk extinction in today’s business world.
Simplilearn's Digital Transformation Academy
Our Digital Transformation Academy will help you build a digital-savvy workforce, with competencies in critical disciplines like Big Data, machine learning and other artificial intelligence (AI), digital marketing, cloud computing, cyber security and other established and emerging tools for the digital transformation era.
Designed to educate and align all organizational levels, Simplilearn tailors its Digital Transformation Academy training to match both your business goals and the level of knowledge and experience already possessed by employees in their respective roles. Your team benefits from our industry-specific curriculum, applied practical projects, relevant case studies, and other integrated methodologies for gaining hands-on experience using the latest digital tools and technologies and actually implementing them for your organization.
With extensive experience in delivering online training solutions for organizations across the world, Simplilearn's Digital Transformation Academy will help you evaluate digital skill gaps at various levels in your organizations and overcome them to enhance your organization’s overall digital capabilities. Simplilearn provides self-paced e-learning and live online courses for a wide variety of disciplines and technologies essential in today’s digital world.
- We curate specialized content and deliver it in a variety of ways to suit any style and level of learning.
- Our digital courses can be tailored to suit your organization’s unique upskilling needs.
- Our courses achieve a 72 percent course completion rate, the highest in the industry.
- Our flexible class schedules, learning aids, and support will help your teams’ complete their courses and gain new skills
- We offer flexible licensing models like license by a user, by course, library access and more.
Stay on the Leading Edge With Digital Transformation Training
Digital transformation is more than a strategic-level initiative. For your business to truly transform digitally, this technology-driven change must impact all levels of your organization, and across all critical processes. With Simplilearn, you can train your entire business for tomorrow’s digital economy. Here are three reasons why your organization should invest in digital transformation training:
- Create better value for customers by using the latest machine learning, cloud computing and data-driven technologies to boost performance in crucial areas of your business from product development to customer service.
- Leverage digital marketing to both expand and target your reach, actively meeting customer needs and keeping ahead of your competition.
- Achieve a strategic digital mindset that takes advantage of possible digital innovations in all aspects of your business.
Strugging in the Age of Disruption? Simplilearn's Digital Academy is tailored for your organization to keep pace with the ever evolving digital landscape.
Find our Digital Marketing Certified Associate Online Classroom training classes in top cities:
|Digital Marketing Certified Associate||8 Feb -23 Mar 2019, Weekdays batch||Your City||View Details|
|Digital Marketing Certified Associate||18 Feb -13 Mar 2019, Weekdays batch||San Francisco||View Details|
|Digital Marketing Certified Associate||23 Feb -7 Apr 2019, Weekend batch||Atlanta||View Details|
Recommended articles for you
Digital Transformation—The Disruptive Force to EmbraceArticle
Infographic: The Building Blocks of Digital TransformationArticle
The Top 5 Myths of Digital TransformationArticle