We are delighted to announce that we have been awarded the prestigious Gold medal for our efforts in “Transforming Customer Service into Customer Success, Creating Lifetime Value.”
The Stevie Awards organizes several of the world’s leading business awards shows, including the prestigious International Business Awards and American Business Awards. For this event, more than 2,500 nominations from organizations of all sizes and virtually every industry were evaluated. Finalists were determined by the average scores of more than 150 professionals in seven specialized judging committees worldwide, and entries were considered in 89 categories.
This win is a testament to the comprehensive customer experience that we strive to provide every day at Simplilearn.
“Our team is committed to providing outcome-led training through a high touch-model that delivers tangible results such as high course completion rates, professional certifications, better jobs, higher salaries and more promotions,” said Krishna Kumar, founder, and CEO of Simplilearn.
As a company that has helped over 500,000 professionals across 150+ countries fulfill their upskilling and training needs, we know that keeping our customers content and satisfied is critical to our operations—before, during and after their training. When we incorporated online self-paced and instructor-led training for digital economy technology skills into our key offerings, we also built a dedicated support team that would be available for around-the-clock assistance. As a result, we’ve won a Stevie Award, but we’ve also made other significant achievements:
- We have a Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 77+ across all customer touch points, including end of consumption of our long delivery cycle.
- We have a course completion rate of 72 percent, while the elearning industry as a whole averages a rate of 10 percent.
- Our company revenue has increased by 40 percent, from $20 million in 2016 to $28 million in 2017.
- Nine students placed into positions through our company’s JobAssist program (India only) within the program’s first month.
- We were named a “2017 Top 20 IT Training Company” and a “2017 Top 20 Online Learning Library” by Training Industry Magazine.
- We were recognized as the “Education Company of the Year” by VCCircle 2017.
The Stevie Award is another recognition of our efforts to provide outstanding customer service. We are honored to receive this award and acknowledge that it would not have been possible without the efforts of so many people: our dedicated instructors, our product managers who ensure the quality of every course, our advisors and influencers, and most important our customers who have trusted us to help them on their journey toward higher education, certification and career advancement.