Why the Project Management Masters Program is the Right Choice for Your Career
Simplilearn’s Project Management Masters Program has been created based on extensive industry research, and is designed to help project managers upgrade their skills to international standards. With multiple courses covering all the tools, techniques, and methodologies of project management, learners graduate as project management experts with a strong grasp of all facets of the discipline.
The Need for Multi-Skilled Project Managers
In today’s fast-paced world, the need of the hour is for project managers with skills in allied areas, including Lean and Six Sigma, Agile Scrum, analytics, and more. Industry recruiters prefer project managers with a broad, diverse skill-set to those with a narrow, highly specific skill-set. Multiple sills also net you more pay.
The Project Management Masters program was devised to meet this need.
Job Market for Certified Project Managers with Multiple Skills
- PMP® certified professionals earn up to 23% higher than their peers, approximately between $98-112k annually
- Multi-skilled Project Management professionals with Six Sigma, an ITIL background, and PMP® earn around 25% higher, about $118K annually
- PM professionals with experience in Six Sigma and Agile and Scrum earn the highest among the lot, starting at around $128K annually
- Professionals with these skills can earn up to $102k a year, and according to indeed.com there are over 113,000 job roles that are yet to be filled in the US alone.
Our research confirms the demand and skill gap in the market –
Based on data and analysis through indeed.com, a Senior Project Manager in the US can earn up to $153,000*. This is validated through Project Management Institute (PMI)® 2015 Salary Survey, which reports up to an average salary of $143,000 yearly across all levels of Project Management.
There are over 374,000 jobs available in the United States for Project management. Many of them require at least a PMP® or PRINCE2 certificate, and added certificates will increase your value for many positions.
The world of Project Management has evolved at a fast pace over the last decade. The Talent Gap report data published by the Project Management Institute (PMI)® estimates more than 41.5 million project management jobs by 2020, while the domain itself is likely to grow by $6.6 trillion.
To become a Project Management Expert, it’s recommended to develop skills in ITIL, Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, and Agile. These will empower you to successfully deliver projects within your organization and, these are the key skills that organization-s look for when recruiting ideal candidates for the top spots. These skills you acquire assist you in your current position and go with you when you move to your next.
Read more about the Project Management Masters Program here:
After you have completed this program, you will receive a Master’s certificate from Simplilearn stating that you have acquired the industry’s most preferred set of skills, and validates your ability to lead as an effective project manager.
Benefits of Simplilearn’s Masters Program
With Simplilearn’s Project Management Master’s program, you get:
- 1 year of unlimited access to e-learning content
- 1 year of unlimited access to live, online classes by industry experts.Hands-on project experience on live projects
- Expert Assistant Premium Support
- A completion certificate when you’ve completed all the requirements of the learning path
- Upon completion of the following minimum requirements, you will be eligible to receive the Masters Program certificate that will validate your skills as a Project Management Expert.
Duration of the course
Each course spans over 32 hours of instructor led training. The sessions for each course, would be spanned across 4-6 weeks to enable effective learning, interaction with the trainer and to grasp the subject knowledge efficiently.
The Project Management Master’s program, includes instructor led trainings for PRINCE2, ITIL, Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, & Agile Scrum Master. It would ideally span over 128 hours of instructor lead training.
With this training program, learners have the flexibility to attend as many classes as they wish to perfect their learning. Each course has over 30 hours of online classroom content.
Project Mentoring Sessions
The Project Management Masters course also includes exclusive mentoring sessions by industry experts. These sessions help learners gain a deeper understanding of the course, and assist learners with project submission.
Learners can also use these sessions to interact with the trainer, learn more about the scope of the project, and its objective.
Ready to skill up? Enroll in the Project Management Masters Program today to get started!
PMP is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
About the On-Demand Webinar
About the Webinar