Financial Risk Manager (FRM) Part 1 Certification
Financial Risk Manager (FRM) Part 1 Certification is a globally acknowledged credential in finance offered to professional who proves their expertise on financial risk management in the FRM Exam. This credential is offered by the Global Association of Risk Professionals (GARP).
FRM Part 1 Exam The FRM Certification Program is classified into different levels – FRM Part I Exam + FRM Part II Exam + 2 years of work experience on risk management = FRM Certification. FRM Part 1 Exam includes 100 multiple choice questions which needs to be completed within 4 hours of examination duration. FRM Exam is offered twice in a year on the third Saturday of May and November. FRM Part 1 Exam covers the fundamental tools and techniques used in risk management and the theories that underlie their use.
FRM Part 1 Exam Topics
- Foundation and Risk Management – 20%
- Quantitative Analysis – 20%
- Financial Markets and Products – 30%
- Valuation and Risk Models – 30%
To view details of FRM Part 1 Exam syllabus, click here.
Benefits of FRM Certification
- Number one credential for Risk Management Professionals
- Displays expertise on quantitative analysis and risk management
- Demonstrates leadership
- Enhances reputation in the corporate world
FRM Part 1 Certification Training by Simplilearn
Simplilearn invites you to participate in the FRM Part 1 Exam Prep training course that is designed to guide you throughout quantitative analysis and risk management through blended learning mode that includes FRM Part 1 classroom training and online FRM Part 1 Exam prep, towards attaining a FRM Certification. Along with the FRM Certification training course, you are offered:
- Dedicated classroom sessions that cover the entire set of 54 readings
- Online doubt clearing classes on all four knowledge areas
- Set of 4 sample question papers (100 questions each)
- On-demand, interactive e-Learning covering the entire set of 54 readings
Introduction to FRM Part 1 – Video
To know more about FRM Part 1 Exam training sessions or register for the certification training course, you can visit Simplilearn’s FRM Part 1 page. Explore more and move ahead in your finance career by attaining a Financial Risk Manager FRM Certification.
Recommended articles for you
Financial Risk and its types: Financial Risk Manager (FRM) T...Article
Derivatives as a tool of Financial Risk ManagementArticle
Financial Risk and Its TypesArticle