The COVID19 pandemic has disrupted many lives, companies, and careers. How can Data Science help to use this disruption for the betterment of the individual, businesses, and the community? And how can you build your career around that effort?
Join us on Tuesday, July 21, 2020, at 9 PM IST (8:30 AM PDT) for a conversation with Santanu Bhattacharya, Airtel. Santanu will give you insights into:
- How can Data Science help control the health impacts of COVID?
- How can Data Science help companies recover lost business and reinvent themselves?
- What is the role of Data Science in preparing businesses and public policy for future disruptions?
- How is Data Science itself going to evolve as we come out of COVID?
- What new challenges will Data Scientists face in the post-COVID era?
- What new skills will Data Science professionals need to adapt to these changes?
The live webinar will include a Q&A with Santanu.
Santanu is the Chief Data Scientist at Airtel. He is responsible for leveraging data science capabilities and deep analytics to understand unique customer needs and accordingly develop innovative products and services at Airtel. Santanu has a Ph.D. from NASA’s Goddard Space Flight Center, is an MIT Sloan and MIT Media Lab alum, and BTech from IIT (Bombay). He has 20 years of rich work experience across organizations such as NASA, Facebook, AOL, and Delhivery.