At Simplilearn, we aim to provide professionals with access to top-class training programs that drive innovation and accelerate careers. And in response to the increasing demand for Project Management experts, we partnered with the University of Massachusetts Amherst (UMass Amherst) to introduce a Post Graduate Program (PGP) in Project Management. The six-month comprehensive program will provide learners with practical leadership and digital skills to lead and excel in complex transformational projects and become a digital-age project leader.
The Rising Demand of Project Management Professionals
The Global Project Management Software Market was valued at USD 2.3 BN in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 7 BN by 2027, at a CAGR of 14.93 % during the forecasted period. Are you wondering what exactly this means? This means there will be 6 percent growth in project management jobs by 2024, and by 2027 you can expect over 22 million jobs for project management professionals.
The Way Forward: Post Graduate Program in Project Management
The Post Graduate Program in Project Management is based on Simplilearn’s Blended Learning model, which offers a combination of online self-paced videos, live virtual classes, and hands-on projects. The learners will have access to mentorship sessions and interactive peer learning through group projects, discussions, and masterclass sessions from the University's top faculty. The program also offers one mid-program project and one Capstone project to complete the six-month-long learning experience. Some of the other salient features of this program include:
- Unlocking University of Massachusetts Amherst Post Graduate Program Certification and official membership to the UMass Amherst Alumni Association
- Receiving a joint UMass Amherst-Simplilearn certification upon course completion
- Earning credits towards the full-time MBA program at Isenberg School of Management, UMass Amherst
- Masterclasses from top faculty of the University of Massachusetts Amherst
- Enrollment in Simplilearn’s JobAssist (only for Indian learners)
- Accessing 150+ hours of Blended Learning
- Earning 146 PDUs for maintaining your Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR) for multiple PMI-related certifications
Take Your Project Management Learning and Career to a New High
The Post Graduate Program in Project Management in partnership with the University of Massachusetts Amherst leverages centuries of academic excellence and thought-leadership of UMass Amherst, along with covering the four pillars of digital project management:
- managing complexity and delivering value
- cost-quality-risk tradeoff
- understanding and crafting strategy
- implementing best practices
The curriculum includes core topics such as Project Management, Quality Management, and Risk Management aligned with the official body of knowledge prescribed by the Project Management Institute, and Axelos. Beyond the core topics, the program addresses essential knowledge of digital transformation and the use of design thinking to reinvent the customer experience.
Start your learning journey with us today and get to master the operational and leadership skills required to successfully deliver large, complex, and transformational projects. Your chance to rise and shine, and secure a potential spot in the pool of coming 22 million project management jobs is here. Get started today!