For the third year in a row, we are delighted to announce that we have won the Stevie Award for Customer Service Success - All Other Industries. This year, the 14th annual edition of the awards, Simplilearn earned the Gold award (our second Gold award in three years). The Stevie Award for Sales and Customer Service is one of the world's most coveted prizes for businesses to recognize their commitment and dedication towards their customers. This year received more than 2,600 nominations from 48 nations, from organizations of all sizes and industries. Winners were determined by the average scores of more than 180 professionals worldwide on seven specialized judging committees for the 2020 nominations.
We strive to provide comprehensive customer service to our learners, and this award is a testament to our commitment to that goal. We have helped more than 1,000,000 professionals across 150 countries to upskill, get trained, and prepare themselves and the world around them for the digital future.
Keeping our customers satisfied before, during, and after their training has always been extremely critical to our operations. After incorporating a blended learning approach of online self-paced and instructor-led training for our learners into our key offerings, we also built a dedicated support team that is available for 24/7 assistance. In addition to our Gold Stevie Award, some of our other latest and significant achievements are:
- We achieved a Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 77 across all customer touchpoints, including the end of consumption of our long delivery cycle.
- We have a course completion rate of 64 percent, while the elearning industry, as a whole average a rate of 10 percent.
- In 2020, we also won the 10th Annual Aegis Graham Bell Award for "Innovation in Edtech" category.
- We were named a "2019 Top 20 Online Learning Library Companies" by Training Industry Magazine.
- In the year 2018, Simplilearn also won the "Paul Writer's Bangalore's Hot 50 - Innovative Use of Technology" award.
"This Gold Stevie Award for Customer Service Success - All other Industries is another recognition of our honest efforts to provide outstanding customer service," said Krishna Kumar, Founder and CEO of Simplilearn. "Winning it three years in a row is proof of the outstanding work of our dedicated instructors, product managers, course advisors, and influencers, and especially of the trust of our learners to help them in their journey towards upskilling and career advancement."