Simplilearn Wins GSA Contract, Government Employees Get Discounts
Simplilearn has been awarded a General Service Administration (GSA) contract for online training. The GSA is the federal agency responsible for the centralized acquisition of goods and services from approved vendors who are GSA contractors. As a GSA contractor, our commercial business practices, legal compliance, financials, training solutions and pricing have been verified and approved by the government.
Simplilearn has already been serving veterans and government agencies by providing training programs in partnership with associations such as the National Military Family Association (NMFA), VETTED, and the Simplilearn Scholarship for Veterans. Now as a GSA contractor, we can offer a wide range of professional certification courses to federal, state and local government agencies and employees at a discounted rate.
Simplilearn offers over 400 specialized training courses across digital technologies and applications such as Big Data, Machine Learning, AI, Cloud Computing, Cyber Security, Digital Marketing and other emerging technologies. Based in San Francisco, CA; Raleigh, NC; and Bangalore, India, Simplilearn has helped more than one million professionals at over 1,000 companies across 150 countries get trained, acquire certifications and achieve their career goals.
Simplilearn’s workforce training offers government employees:
- Comprehensive, industry-aligned curricula covering the most in-demand technologies and disciplines
- Self-paced online learning, live virtual classrooms, on-site training, and blended learning options
- Industry-leading course completion rates
- An outcome-oriented training that includes quizzes, real-world practice projects, and other hands-on exercises
- Online assessments and a learning management system (LMS) for monitoring progress
- Responsive 24/7 customer support
Learn more about the government courses under our GSA Schedule Contract here.
Recommended articles for you
Orange Romania Chooses Simplilearn to Help Upskill and Reski...Article
Reskilling the Government Workforce for the Digital AgeArticle
Upskilling Veterans With Military Career FairsArticle