For the second year in a row, we are happy to announce that Simplilearn has won a Stevie Award for Customer Service Success - All Other Industries, this year taking home the Silver. The Stevie Award for Sales and Customer Service is one of the world’s most coveted prizes for businesses to recognize their commitment to customers. For this event, more than 2,500 nominations from organizations and industries of all sizes were evaluated. More than 150 professionals around the world participated in the judging process for the 2019 nominations.
Simplilearn always strives to provide comprehensive customer service to our learners, and this award is a testament to our commitment to that goal. Simplilearn has helped more than 1,000,000 professionals across 150 countries to upskill, get trained and be prepared for the digital future. Keeping our customers satisfied has always been extremely critical to our operations, before, during and after their training.
After incorporating online self-paced and instructor-led training for our learners into our key offerings, we also built a dedicated support team that would be available for 24/7 assistance. As a result, we’ve won the Silver Stevie Award. Some of the other significant achievements are:
- We achieved a Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 82 across all customer touch points, including the end of consumption of our long delivery cycle.
- We have a course completion rate of 77 percent, while the elearning industry as a whole average a rate of 10 percent.
- We won the esteemed “EC-Council ATC Circle of Excellence Award”.
- We were named a “2018 Top 20 Online Learning Library Companies” by Training Industry Magazine.
- In the year 2018, Simplilearn also won the “Paul Writer's Bangalore's Hot 50 - Innovative Use of Technology” award.
“This Silver Stevie Award for Customer Service Success - All other Industries is another recognition of our honest efforts to provide outstanding customer service,” said Krishna Kumar, Founder and CEO of Simplilearn. “It would not have been possible without the mutual efforts of our dedicated instructors, product managers, course advisors and influencers, and especially our learners who have trusted us to help them on their journey towards upskilling and career advancement.”