When preparing to interview for a data science job at a manufacturing company, there are a few things you need to keep in mind. You may be called on to analyze data from sales and marketing, manufacturing, distribution operations, and any other business function. There may be specialized types of data and data sources unique to the sector or even the individual company. The more you know, the better prepared you will be.
Get expert interview tips from a data science manager at Ford Motor Company. He’ll share:
- Why it’s important to be familiar with the company and its products
- What kinds of analytics problems you’ll solve in manufacturing
- The questions the interviewer will likely ask
- Tips that will help give you an edge over other candidates
The live webinar will include a Q&A with Kartik. Attendees of the live webinar will also receive a Proof of Attendance certificate by email.
About the Speaker
- Results-oriented Data Science Manager
- Delivers end-to-end projects in Machine learning/AI
- 17 years of experience
- Has worked in Banking, Automotive, Retail, Technology and eCommerce industries