Nowadays, if anyone wants to practice any programming language, they must practice it by creating Projects that can help them increase their knowledge about the language.
In this article, we are going to create a youtube clone using react from scratch,
First, we will create a Header part of this Youtube. After that we will create the Sidebar, after completing the sidebar we will add the filter function and then the video part.
- React brings many advantages to the table, making it a better choice than other frameworks like Angular.js.
Steps to Create a YouTube Clone Using React
- Step 1: First we need to create a React Project, for that we need to write a command npx create-react-app youtube-clone
This will take a few minutes to install all the files.
After that, we will create the first component Header for that create a file in the src folder Header.js and Header.css.
But before that delete all the code from app.css and also delete the header part from the app.js.
- Step 2: The First Component that we will be creating is the header for that we will create two file inside the scr folder header.js and header.css
In the Js file we will write all our react code and in the css file we will do the styling.
And to add any component we will go to the original youtube app and inspect that icon and get its svg and paste it inside our div class and then some styling.
Now, we will add some styling features inside the header.css
Fig : Header.css
Fig: Output Header
- Step 3: Now we will work on the sidebar of this youtube clone for that we will create two files Sidebar.js and Sidebar.css and in the Sidebar we will create a div class of sidebar and in that we will add all the elements.
- Step 4: Now we will work on the filter component for that lets create two files Filter.js and Filter.css.
Fig: Filter Output
- Step 5: After completing this filter component we will now move to the video component part.
Create two files Video.js and Video.css inside the src folder only.
Fig : Videos.css
Fig: Video output
Fig: Final Output of Youtube Clone
You can add more Video Components in this video page and it looks more realistic.
Master the fundamentals of React including JSX, props, state, and events. Consider the React.js Certification Training Course. Enroll now!
We hope that this tutorial on "Facebook Clone using React js" has helped you better grasp how React works. Simplilearn's React JS Training Course will teach you the fundamentals of React, including JSX, props, state, and events, a popular online framework for creating user interfaces. Reducers, actions and the state tree are all covered in this Redux training course.
If you have any questions or doubts, please feel free to post them in the comments section below. Our team will get back to you at the earliest.