Mean Stack is a Web Development framework. Its functional components are MongoDB, ExpressJS, AngularJS, and NodeJS. The specific functions of each of these elements while creating a web application utilizing the MEAN stack are listed below:
- MongoDB - Document-oriented database
- Express(.js) - NodeJS web framework
Components Of MEAN Stack
The MEAN stack consists of four components. Let's go through each of them individually.
- MongoDB, a NoSQL database management system, is the first component of MEAN Stack, where data is stored as documents with key-value pairs resembling JSON objects.
- Users can create databases, schemas, and tables using MongoDB.
- It provides the Mongo shell with a JS interface for changing, querying, and removing records.
- ExpressJS is the second Stack component of MEAN.
- A NodeJS framework called ExpressJS makes it easier to write backend code.
- You can avoid making additional Node modules because ExpressJS provides various middleware for maintaining the code's accuracy.
- Express is used to develop web and mobile applications, providing a wide range of functionalities.
- A layer added to Node js which helps manage servers and routes.
- A single page, multipage, or hybrid web application can be created with Express JS.
- Angular is the third component of the MEAN stack which is a front-end framework.
- For building dynamic user interfaces, Angular is a well-liked front-end framework.
- Its key differentiating characteristic is the capability to interact with the online application without refreshing the page, which reduces site traffic and enhances performance.
- Several other backend services, including web applications and mobile apps, are frequently created and developed using it.
- It is an open-source platform for ASCII text files that anybody can use. It supports several different operating systems, including Windows, Mac, Linux, Unix, and others.
- Users can access incredibly quick and ascendable services thanks to Node.js.
- It is simple to use once you get going, and you can even use it for agile development and prototyping.
Benefits of Using MEAN Stack
- MEAN applications can be utilized in several ways, with a cross-platform write-once approach.
- MEAN is well suited to real-time applications operating natively in the cloud and single-page (dynamic) web apps developed in Angular.js. Still, it may also be utilized for other use cases.
- It's time to examine the benefits of Mean Stack now that you have a better grasp of its constituent parts (MongoDB, Express.Js, Angular.Js, and Node.Js).
Let's see the benefits of using MEAN Stack:
- The MEAN stack is made up of free, open-source technology at every tier. Consequently, throughout the development process, developers can use libraries and repositories that are open to the public.
- The stack being updated often is one advantage of open-source technology. To obtain information, exchange ideas, and discover answers to problems they might encounter, developers might also reach out to create communities.
Transition Between Client and Server is Very Easy:
- Web applications are only written in one language, making it simple for developers to transition between the client and server.
- They can quickly deploy web applications on a server without needing to utilize a stand-alone server.
- We've already emphasized how advantageous it is for companies that MEAN is free.
- One programming language is all that developers need to be proficient in to build efficiently using the tech stack.
High Performance and Speed:
- When time is limited, MEAN is particularly helpful. Developers don't have to build Modules from scratch.
- They can instead rely on the Node.js directory of module libraries. Additionally, you won't need to look for mistakes.
- The MEAN stack's components are open-source and free to use. As a result, license disputes won't occur.
- It is free for use by anyone. So there are many ways for developers to create web applications.
- The MEAN stack's components are open-source and free to use.
- As a result, license disputes won't occur. It is free for use by anyone. So there are many ways for developers to create web applications.
This article has touched on what MEAN Stack is, the Components of MEAN Stack, and the benefits of MEAN Stack. To learn more about Node JS and Express, you can Get into Simplilearn's Node JS certification training. You will learn the fundamentals of Express.js, Node Packet Manager (NPM), NPM Vet, REST, shrink-wrap, Express.js with MongoDB, and SQLite CRUD operations in this certification training course. This Node JS and Express Js workshop focuses on the key ideas and gives participants hands-on practice creating an HTTP server.
Should you have questions about this "A Perfect Guide for All You Need to Know About MEAN Stack" tutorial, please feel free to write to us in the comments below. Our expert team will resolve them and will be happy to answer them earliest.