Cyber Security has become more important than ever in 2021. At the same time that the COVID-19 pandemic forced a shift to more digital and online operations in all aspects of our lives, bad actors have become more persistent and aggressive in seeking to disrupt businesses, steal personal information, and extract cyber ransom.
This creates plenty of new opportunities to build and advance a cyber security career. Join Rohit Tamma, Microsoft, to hear how to take advantage of these opportunities.
- How COVID-driven digital transformation has expanded the need for Cyber Security
- Emerging cyber security attack trends in 2021
- How expanded threats shape the demand for Cyber Security professionals
- Tips for people embarking on a career in the field
- Guidance on building and advancing in a current Cyber Security career
The live webinar will include a Q&A with Rohit. We will send a Proof of Attendance certificate to attendees of the entire live event. Don’t miss this vital information for your cyber security career!
About the Speaker
Rohit Tamma is a cyber security expert and a published author. He currently leads a Security Operations team at Microsoft to detect & respond to cyber threats. His experience spans domains such as application security, cloud security, DevSecOps and so on. Rohit is the co-author of the book "Practical Mobile Forensics", which won the Forensic 4:cast DFIR book for the year 2021 award.